• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
If anyone knows of any, please post or PM me. :cool:

This is about all I can find:

181003.jpg

181004.jpg

181005.jpg

I have some vid-caps of her and Vince Niel, but I dont think I can post those here. ;)

Could you tell me whAT MOVIE IS THIS FROM AND WHO ARE THE OTHER ACTORS IN THIS THREESOME

I've always really liked Janine,and considered her to be one of my favorites.Even though I pretty much can't stand tattoos on women,I've never had a problem with hers,but now,it's just fucking out of hand.

She has completely ruined her beautiful legs with two terrible tats,especially the clown one.What the fuck was she thinking when she got that one?

just watched the Janine-Vanity video, damn Janine was smoking hot.

I've always really liked Janine,and considered her to be one of my favorites.Even though I pretty much can't stand tattoos on women,I've never had a problem with hers,but now,it's just fucking out of hand.

She has completely ruined her beautiful legs with two terrible tats,especially the clown one.What the fuck was she thinking when she got that one?
GO complain about her somewhere else, or just jerk off to her pre-tat material. And yeah, she couldnt care less what you think :thefinger

Oh bud good job....but you didn't tell us the other part of the story....I mean the aftermath of viewing that one........ha aha ha ..:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Vanity was dominated by Janine. Hahaha, Janine was too womanly in my opinion and you can see that in Vanity's performance, his/her male side was certainly coming out.:D

GO complain about her somewhere else, or just jerk off to her pre-tat material. And yeah, she couldnt care less what you think :thefinger

I don't know what she was thinking exactly, but I bet she didn't give a shit about your opinion. Just a wild guess...:thefinger

Wow! You 2 need to lighten the fuck up.You act like I've just offended your sister,or mother or something.

Oh,and by the way,she SHOULD care about what her fans think,ya know,considering that WE are the main source of her income and all.So :thefinger you too.