• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Pay your taxes JL!

The current system sucks but best to get them paid for than thrown in the hoosgow!

-cs™

If anyone does subscribe to the new site, can they give us a rundown of what's there? I'm hoping for some new boy/girl pics and videos but I'd love to know what's there before I consider joining.....

i like janine lindemulder she is sexy with or without the tats sad that she has to go to jail

I've been a huge fan of Janine's for a long time but what the fuck was she thinking?:dunno:
She has to pay back $294,000 in back taxes estimated. 2000-2008. Over 36k a year. I don't claim to know the details of her case but this is the definition of tax evasion.

Tax evasion

tax evasion is the general term for efforts by individuals, firms, trusts and other entities to evade taxes by illegal means. Tax evasion usually entails taxpayers deliberately misrepresenting or concealing the true state of their affairs to the tax authorities to reduce their tax liability, and includes, in particular, dishonest tax reporting (such as declaring less income, profits or gains than actually earned; or overstating deductions).

I wonder if she had the attitude of fuck it I'll just keep buying cars fuck the IRS. I've had dealings with the IRS with high numbers and if you make a effort to pay something they wont fuck you. If you lost your house because your business went belly up they wont fuck you. But if you haven't filed for 8 years and got a million in the bank or a buying cars and putting down payments on half million dollar houses and dont pay them they will fuck you.In 6 months we will see her doing Bang Bus scenes Brazzers, Naughty America and even the Bang Bus guy with the bump on his dick.

It's sad she gotta go to prison but again WTF was she thinking?:dunno:

The most interesting part of the interview with Howard (from marksfriggin.com):

Janine said she thinks that she's doing some stuff that has never been done before on the site. Howard said that must be something wild then. She said that she was doing this stuff in the past so it shouldn't be an issue for Jesse.

Howard asked her what she's doing that's never been done before. Janine said that it's something that has been on her mind before. She said that it's transgender stuff. She said that there is a woman by the name of Vanity who she has been in love with for a long time. Janine said that she's the most beautiful Latino woman. She said that she still has her male plumbing. Howard said that's a dude then. Janine insisted that she's a woman but Howard insisted that he's a dude.

Howard asked Janine if she sucks her penis. Janine said ''Oh yes!'' Howard said that most transgender people don't like their penises touched. Janine said that the penis and balls are the only things left on her that are male. Janine said that this is great for a woman who likes girls and cocks. She said it's like the best of both worlds.

janine makes every thing that she touches loveable. I hate tatoos but I love janine's tatoos.
I found shemales disgusting but I can't wait for this janine vaniity scene.
janine my life time obsession, I love you so much:*:*:*