• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
It's sad to see Janine has hit on hard times. I was always a fan of her early stuff, especially her softcore and lesbian sets.

In fact I was hoping someone here might be able to help me find some of her earlier photo sets. I'm after one in particular which is of her by a pool. It's a bg set although its definitely softcore.

There was one picture from the set on this board (labelled Ps-90), in the following thread: http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?threadid=1517

Does anyone know where this set came from? Was it a Club, Suze or Penthouse shoot?
I'd love to track it down, but am not finding it listed on any of the sites.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

http://freejanine.com/

her latest website that would show her latest pics and stuff before going into prison, she'll also be blogging from prison.

she must be shitting herself having to go into a bull dyke pen looking as hot as she does...i wonder what julia ann has to say all about this considering they are/were both so close...now if there was only a way to convince the IRS/government that Janine spending her term as my sex slave is the same as her going to jail...

In fact I was hoping someone here might be able to help me find some of her earlier photo sets. I'm after one in particular which is of her by a pool. It's a bg set although its definitely softcore.

Does anyone know where this set came from? Was it a Club, Suze or Penthouse shoot?
I'd love to track it down, but am not finding it listed on any of the sites.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have two sample set indexes labeled May 97 it was in Club. She had a photo shoot each month that year. This set was her first with a guy in many years. When the guy (can't remember) she choose called everyone bragging about it, she canceled him and shot it with Vince Voyeur instead. Can't tell the photographer, which means it wasn't Suze.

It's a damn shame that Janine gets locked away. She needs to be free and in front of a camera, with other girls, period. Oh how I wish there would be a new G/G scene with her and Julia Ann. Maybe during visiting hours? Mrs Ann and her handheld camera, that'd be enough for me. Or Julia pulls a Michael Scofield and breaks Janine out of prison. Could be an exciting adventure.

In all seriousness, I wish her all the best and that she comes out healthy and unscathed and gets back to filming and shooting as soon as possible. And this time she hopefully keeps a closer eye on her taxes and stuff.

Our (sometimes dirty) thoughts are with you! Free Janine!