• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I`m not against tats at all. I actually like them. (Violet Blue`s butterfly for one) But her`s are a bit too much for my liking

Pri℮st;1535168 said:
I'm trying, but I really don't understand how tattoos can turn some people off so much.

I mean, I can get how someone would dislike tattoos, but to lose all interest in someone because of them ? I dunno, it just seems a little extreme...

Nikki Nova pulls it off, she has some huge tattoo on her back? Wow. Janine I adored as a lipstick lesbian, when she started up with the tats she lost that image and I just wasn't keen. I love the one Belladonna has on her chest, also Jenna Jameson's heartbreaker tat, theres a few others too.

shes got this one gallery of her poolside, lathered in oil fingerin her pussy,ass,etc. havent' been ablet o find it since mom torched all thegoods!

She is so gorgeous :bowdown:

I'm looking for the Black & White pictorials. I havent seen them for a long time. Where are they post? Where can I find them?

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I think all her Black & White photo sets were done by Earl Miller. If you're willing to pay for them, I'm sure they're on his web site.
Here's one of his color sample sets:
http://galleries.earlmiller.com/fhg3/janine/12/

I remember seeing other pix from that set - blue garter belt in the kitchen - and it's one of her best.

The best one I ever saw was a Suze set with Joey Mac (and Janine had incredible brunette hair).

Good post!

Thank you Knowone, I am referring to the old pictorials in B & W from the late 90s where Janine appears like a mediaeval knight.

Here there is a pic of that pictorial

Janine_Lindemulder-1.jpg

Where can I find it?

I think all her Black & White photo sets were done by Earl Miller. If you're willing to pay for them, I'm sure they're on his web site.
Here's one of his color sample sets:
http://galleries.earlmiller.com/fhg3/janine/12/

Damn - thanks for that set!!!

Reminds me of how she's one of my all-time faves, and she's a blonde even!!!!

Her tats are a bit overdone, but I love her face, ass, tits, and pussy!!!
Love that pierced pussy!!!

She's white hot!!!

Hooray for Janine!

:glugglug::tongue::thumbsup:

Thank you Knowone, I am referring to the old pictorials in B & W from the late 90s where Janine appears like a mediaeval knight.

Here there is a pic of that pictorial

Janine_Lindemulder-1.jpg

Where can I find it?

That is an Earl Miller set from US Penthouse June '96 and was done in a junkyard. I have an index file but only a couple of samples that were posted on usenet. I've never seen a sample set on a web site, sorry.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I agree that the tats are a minus. Plus her tits definitely didn't need nipple piercing. But she got right into hardcore with guys and a lot of gusto. She deepthroated in her first BG movie Maneater and took facials right off the bat. For that I honor her.:bowdown: