• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Now! ... We can't see her Anal Scene with Man Debut on camera for Vivid!!!!!.:fight::crash::helpme:

Her glory days have passed.... Because of money issues she will come back and do all the things we always dreamed she would but its just not going to be the same. Her tits are hacked up and she just does not have the appeal she once did. Tattoos are fine but every time I see a new pic of her she's got more and not to mention marrying this felon I wonder how many months that will last.

From AVN
Janine has to return to the half way house on 5th Feb BUT has got the green light to make one movie before she goes - here is what she said

"It's my first anal movie, which I've never done before," she said. "And it's with my husband, so we've been practicing, and we're really going to put every little ounce of effort into this and do the best we can, and hopefully people will just eat it up

Hope Vivid don't wait till she is on the old age pension until they release it

Rumor is they are shooting it. They were just waiting on a special stocking cap for her boyfriend. I guess he's got all kinds of "white power" tats and other offensive shit that Vivid doesn't want to show.

Yeah I've read this as well. And about the tats and his "affliation" with white supremacists. Bet he loves the movies she's done with African Americans. Real winner there Janine. :confused:

Yeah I've read this as well. And about the tats and his "affliation" with white supremacists. Bet he loves the movies she's done with African Americans. Real winner there Janine. :confused:

so having a symbol or message tattooed on your body that some people don't care for is offensive but fucking a girl and treating her like an animal isn't? kind of a double standard there. who really gives a shit about what kind of tattoos someone has.

so having a symbol or message tattooed on your body that some people don't care for is offensive but fucking a girl and treating her like an animal isn't? kind of a double standard there. who really gives a shit about what kind of tattoos someone has.
What fucking double standard?!

Having symbols tattooed on your body that represents hate, ignorance, and bigotry that ALMOST ALL PEOPLE living in this century find offensive...

vs.

"fucking a girl and treating her like an animal" if she wants to be treated like one being that's the whole point of the video, ala, the Service Animals series...

I see no double standard here. If someone else does, please help me out here. And him.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

Nice!!!. :thumbsup:

Its cool she's takin the dick, but nice to see her with a pussy on her face, she always was and still is to hot as a lesbian!

it's an ok scene, but i would like to see her take a good hard fucking in the ass

I Agree!!!. :thumbsup: