• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Janine Lindemulder Anal?

I have not seen the movie pipedream, however, in those pics, he does try to put it in her ass a couple different times. Not much success however. But the ip did go in, if you look close.

Got that film and he tries but she is having none of it.

I think its the same film where she fingers her own ass a bit.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Talk about necro bumps! ...

Evan Peters tried a few times but only got the head in. She bucked like a bronco, lol... 🐴
Who is Evan Peters? I think you mean Evan Stone!

In Janine Got Male, he tried to fuck her ass but just got the tip in.
Is that her only "anal" scene?
My guess is that the both of you are talking about 2005's Janine's Got Male Scene 5 with Evan Stone and Janine Lindemulder. It's really hard to see and hard to tell. The OP's first post here shows Janine Lindemulder, Dale DaBone and Evan Stone in that very scene.

There is a scene Janine Loves Jenna (2006) that you can look for with Julian Rios. He does her doggy style and takes her from behind then sticks his dick in her ass for about a minute. It may now be an added BTS scene. Depends on the DVD copy that you have. You need to get the unedited version. Janine was kind of surprised about it.

Justin Sterling, who was Jenna Jameson's director on the project, may have edited the scene and took that part out. Normally this should be the scene that has been distributed and has been seen. So if the edited copy is around, then there wouldn't be any anal scenes that show Janine Lindemulder having anal sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: sj1
Evan Peters tried a few times but only got the head in. She bucked like a bronco, lol... 🐴

My guess is that the both of you are talking about 2005's Janine's Got Male Scene 5 with Evan Stone and Janine Lindemulder. It's really hard to see and hard to tell. The OP's first post here shows Janine Lindemulder, Dale DaBone and Evan Stone in that very scene.

There is a scene Janine Loves Jenna (2006) that you can look for with Julian Rios. He does her doggy style and takes her from behind then sticks his dick in her ass for about a minute. It may now be an added BTS scene. Depends on the DVD copy that you have. You need to get the unedited version. Janine was kind of surprised about it.

Justin Sterling, who was Jenna Jameson's director on the project, may have edited the scene and took that part out. Normally this should be the scene that has been distributed and has been seen. So if the edited copy is around, then there wouldn't be any anal scenes that show Janine Lindemulder having anal sex.
My apologies, of course you are correct. Evan Stone, my bad!

Thanks for the info. G