• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Janet says on her blog she did A scene with Mandingo. I cannot find it anywhere. Anyone seen it or show us where it is?

- - - Updated - - -

and as for her boobs... she is an Amazing hotwife... head to toe... would love to devour every inch of her luscious curves.

Anyone see her with Mandingo? Can't wait to see her take that monster meat pole buried to the balls in her.

the mandingo scene is dissapointing in my opinion, no lots of spit and saliva in his cock (she should do it so it could slide well inside her), no rough fucking, no strong screaming orgasm (like she did with Lex Steele in Big Cock Cronicles when she had really strong orgasms while he penetrated her balls deep and fast, and remember Janet doesn't use to scream a lot but when she does we can be sure she is having a really big orgasm), no deep penetration while missionary style and personally don't like those pantyhose, i prefer bare legs with those same high heels but wearing the golden or silver ankle bracelets she have because she's got an exxxtremely sexy ankles and feet.

hope they'll do another scene with those corrections in the near future, it has the potential to become the best sex scene ever because they both know how to fuck really really well, with lots of passion and intensively at the same time