• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Janet & Justin Ooooops !!!

Sexy Piercing !!!:D :nanner: :D

Well done Justin :eek:

Attachments

• janet.jpg
    janet.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 3,582
you know they are filled with horse piss?....no joke im serious....safer then having silicone implants apprently....cant see it myself

georges

Staff member
i don't like this tit sorry

regards

georges;):)

I'm with you Georges. Janet hit the wall about 7 years ago. She looks like Michael with titties. Just nasty!!!:throwup:

SiliconeTits said:
you know they are filled with horse piss?....no joke im serious....safer then having silicone implants apprently....cant see it myself

If you're not joking you betta give some proof, because that's just insane! lol

Implanting a waste product into a human being... I don't think I need to explain how unhealthy that would be. The only alternative I know of to silcone is saline... which is basically sterilized salt water if I'm not mistaken. Knew that biology class would come in handy some time. :)

i havent got any proof sorry....just heard she did it thru some radical new surgery crap...and it didnt work to great the first time....leeks and shit....

LOL

saying that tho im from the UK and you cant believe everything you hear about celebs over here!

All depends on where you get your information.... some sources are more reliable than others.

I still hate both of those two people, but I will admit that Justin finally did something worth seeing. But he's still a bitch.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Lol I don't think Justin's man enough to have a dick that big!!!!