• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Janet Jackson's Tit

A couple of years ago I wanted to see her chest. Now that I've seen at least a boob, I'm not impressed.

I wish this coulda happened a couple of years ago. :)

JL3001

JL3001 said:
A couple of years ago I wanted to see her chest. Now that I've seen at least a boob, I'm not impressed.

I wish this coulda happened a couple of years ago. :)

JL3001

Ditto. I've only seen the vid over the net, but all I can say is she's not aged very well.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I think all of the outrage is quite funny..:)

In Italy, we have the pix in the tv program guide that comes free with the newspaper...;)

Unless, of course, the outrage is that her tit is the color of stale, overcooked meat....or old fish....:throwup:

Janet is like Madonna. She doesn't get that she was apart of another decade. A better comparison would be with one of those old boxers that doesn't know how to retire. I just saw her on TV promoting her new album with those tired dance routines from 12 years ago that no one wants to see. It's true...she really needs to hang it up.:(

I didn't care much about this story until the fallout started after it, other than to note the obvious - that it was a desperate attempt to get her name back in the headlines and that she's most certainly past her prime. However, the reprecussions of Janet's publicity stunt (ie. the actions taken by the FCC (that regulates the airwaves)) have me very concerned indeed.
:( :2 cents:

silentfall

Closed Account
she has marks and bruses all over her body, from where they have been poking her with a ten foot pole

parker said:
the actions taken by the FCC (that regulates the airwaves)) have me very concerned indeed.
:( :2 cents:

Well Parker, Janet Jacksons carreer and how she looks is a totally separate issue. It does become pretty trivial when you bring up such an impotant topic. My opinion is the goverernment would have cracked down on TV and the radio eventually anyway. They just used the Janet Jackson Superbowl thing as excuse to take those actions. I think you know that even before the Superbowl theres been this big campaign happening to get rid of everything the Bush White House considers immoral. The "fall-out" and regulation of airwaves is just one out of a series of simular legislations that have been passed. Its just that so far this thing is the most blatant.

Last edited:
big lu said:
Well Parker, Janet Jacksons carreer and how she looks is a totally separate issue. It does become pretty trivial when you bring up such an impotant topic. My opinion is the goverernment would have cracked down on TV and the radio eventually anyway. They just used the Janet Jackson Superbowl thing as excuse to take those actions. I think you know that even before the Superbowl theres been this big campaign happening to get rid of everything the Bush White House considers immoral. The "fall-out" and regulation of airwaves is just one out of a series of simular legislations that have been passed. Its just that so far this thing is the most blatant.

I've heard this theory before and am starting to believe it. Some of the recent actions were a direct result of the Super Bowl fiasco, however, such as the 5 (?) second delay used on the telecast of the Academy Awards... although maybe that was yet another example of gov't looking to get more control wherever possible, with the SB incident being nothing more than a scapegoat explanation.
:confused:

I just thought I'd say
I DON'T CARE...!
I've had enough of Janet Jackson's tit .....and her 'tit' brother Wacko Jacko.
GIVE IT A REST...!!!!