• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Janessa Brazil

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
Not sure about that, Natalie Sparks, and Sandy Summers still have their freeones up. Janessa had a good number of links off original site so it's a bit strange to me.

Dunno man. When her site went down... strange to me... it was. At least my content will last.

Thinking about it, her content just became even more valueable to me as a fan... not as a publisher.

Always been a long time fan of Janessa! Gutted she's retired but good luck to her :) Anybody know where I can find some of her webcam videos? Been looking everywhere but to no avail, should have saved them when I was a member :(

wondered same thing
It was just ok. She’s still smokin’ hot. Posted a lot of old stuff, but some new solo and live shows. Long gaps between posts. She was nervous at first but seemed to be getting back into the swing of it. Seems like she’s ghosted for the past few months. Sad - I would have paid $$$ to see her suck a real cock just once. Oh well.

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
It was just ok. She’s still smokin’ hot. Posted a lot of old stuff, but some new solo and live shows. Long gaps between posts. She was nervous at first but seemed to be getting back into the swing of it. Seems like she’s ghosted for the past few months. Sad - I would have paid $$$ to see her suck a real cock just once. Oh well.
Someone let her know that p-f wants to talk to her... please!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Are you okay? Anything I can do to make your day better? Your post was... no offense... RUDE!
It's not rude. Just common sense! We have to enroll at OnlyFans and follow ladies. To access some ladies content, we pay for as monthly subscriptions, some ladies content are free. Plus you as a content owner should have an already existing relationship and rapport with Janessa; we don't. It would be easier for you to reach out to her. Simple as that.

Not to name drop but ... Personally I know Anton Fury, Kelly Madison, Ryan Madison, Buzz and Rachel Aziani, Bianca Beauchamp, Adel Sheridan, Francesca Le' and Sophia Rossi. When I have a question at their sites or content, I don't ask someone else to ask that question for me. I join their websites and do it. It builds for a better relationship.

Last edited: