• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jane Burgess

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Here is another new gallery http://www.desertbucks.com/galleries/janeburgess/wwwhitebikini/index.html. If you have any requests let me know. I do love to shoot naughty stuff too. :)

DSC_6049.jpg

DSC_6050.jpg

^
Well, you need to get the hell out of Arizona!

I think the most recent photos you posted are much, much more exciting, enticing, sophisticated then some of the earlier stuff from a couple years ago.

:bowdown:Thank you so much for those wonderful pics (gifts) ;) ! I love your gorgeous body, Jane :yesyes: !

I think you're really on a roll, Jane. The work gets better and better...and HOTTER AND HOTTER :bowdown: Tight, hot bod...very nice :thumbsup:

Thank you. Wait until you see the naughty elf and the glass candy cane dildo set.

It will probably kill me :yesyes: ! I won't be allowed to touch, just watch :crying: !

Here are a couple of pics from another Christmas sets. I am working on the tgp galleries for all of the Christmas sets and I will add the links when I have them done in a couple of days. Then you can see 15 to 16 pics from each set. :)

christmasfireplace-717900.jpg

christmasfireplace01-745321.jpg

For Christmas I want a Santa like you to give me pleasu....I mean gifts :lovecoupl !