• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
hm.pngYup, exactly. This could be something exciting to watch.
I was referring on old scene which is now re-released.

She gets groped for a sec and rubs the guy's clothed cock, he tells her in her ear to suck his cock to which she quickly shakes her head. Later, he tries to push her head down to suck his cock while the blonde does and she shakes her head yet again. The guy she fucks on the blue couch is nearby so should be next updates.

- - - Updated - - -

She gets groped for a sec and rubs the guy's clothed cock, he tells her in her ear to suck his cock to which she quickly shakes her head. Later, he tries to push her head down to suck his cock while the blonde does and she shakes her head yet again. The guy she fucks on the blue couch is nearby so should be next updates.

In the original release the famous blue couch scene doesn't happen till the 4th video, so my guess is two to three weeks before we see it. In the mean time here are a few casting pics i haven't seen before.

http://www.terazfilms.com/Silver-Me...I/Models-A-Z/models-A/ashley-robbinspage.html

- - - Updated - - -

In the original release the famous blue couch scene doesn't happen till the 4th video, so my guess is two to three weeks before we see it. In the mean time here are a few casting pics i haven't seen before.

http://www.terazfilms.com/Silver-Members/Haslo1/futuremodels/MODELKI/Models-A-Z/models-A/ashley-robbinspage.html

She gets groped for a sec and rubs the guy's clothed cock, he tells her in her ear to suck his cock to which she quickly shakes her head. Later, he tries to push her head down to suck his cock while the blonde does and she shakes her head yet again.

The amount to which he tried to make her suck his cock is new and not included in the original IIRC. She makes out with the guy after to try and stall him out.

Also, after he has her rub his clothed cock, and slaps her ass, he fingers her:

1screnshotashley1.gif

You can even hear her shocked reaction.

I watched the fourth part of the party and clocked 4 minutes from the start of the fucking to the end. Minute 12 to 16 and then they both take off somewhere, hopefully to finish him off with a bj. Different angles will shed light on this. Let's be positive, looks good so far. The 4th part should start coming out in 8 days. Also, I watched the 3rd part as well and couldn't spot Ashley, though I admit I skipped forward quite a bit.

What's interesting is that based on the length of her dress, her jacket that she initially wore, and the fact that she wasn't a credited cast member in this scene, we can tell she clearly didn't come with the intention to fuck.

Yet between all that stuff above, and the fact that she started drinking early:

Gdaap4Q.jpg

We can see her start to get more and more turned on. Finally near the end of part three, she goes up to a guy that's with the blue dress girl, and grabs his cock:

k5Ar5Yf.jpg

kH2zAYl.png

D6oqlKl.png

bT7xDuM.png

Can't wait for the next updates...

I didn't even catch a glimpse of her in Part 4 - Cam 1 (this week's update) and Cam 1 is focused on the action going on around the blue couch. I have hopes that she will show up in Cam 2 or 3 but I'm not holding my breath. I think we won't see anything interesting till at least Part 5.