• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I am amazed beyond belief. Huge thanks to Gurnit22 and Julestar for their thorough, tenacious investigation and posting. A lot of the guys have been on this thread for many years and we have been looking for the Holy Grail of Ashley. I have spent many a long, cold Winter's night in disappointing searches, always believing that somebody must have taken more pictures....and here they are! Thanks again and don't forget to add to their rep power.

YW. I'll try to remain positive. I watched the last half hour of the original release and they split the two hour orgy into five 22 min. episodes with 3 different cameras. Judging by camera placements and timing of the blue couch fucking, we should get a clear view of her getting fucked up close around the 8 minute mark for at least 4 minutes. The big mystery is what happens in the 10 minutes before she returns to the stage to dance. Fingers crossed.

I'm obsessed but I watched the next three DSO parties released early 2006 and Ashley is wearing the white dress with black wig in the party after blue couch and more camera angles would reveal similar things to what we've discovered with the BC rerelease. The party after has Ashley wearing the biker outfit and the one after she goes back to curly red. Same situation. Disappears a lot to do who knows what. Let's all hope those get rereleased as well.

YW. I'll try to remain positive. I watched the last half hour of the original release and they split the two hour orgy into five 22 min. episodes with 3 different cameras. Judging by camera placements and timing of the blue couch fucking, we should get a clear view of her getting fucked up close around the 8 minute mark for at least 4 minutes. The big mystery is what happens in the 10 minutes before she returns to the stage to dance. Fingers crossed.
Yeah i saw them all and here is a couple of pics from that episodes and there are no fucking only jerking and licking, she doesnt even suck the cock only jerks it a little in both scenes, they make photos like she is close to fucking but shes not anyhow you can see the pics what is it all about, enjoy

I'm obsessed but I watched the next three DSO parties released early 2006 and Ashley is wearing the white dress with black wig in the party after blue couch and more camera angles would reveal similar things to what we've discovered with the BC rerelease. The party after has Ashley wearing the biker outfit and the one after she goes back to curly red. Same situation. Disappears a lot to do who knows what. Let's all hope those get rereleased as well.

After this scene I will do a full investigation of those!!

Yeah i saw them all and here is a couple of pics from that episodes and there are no fucking only jerking and licking, she doesnt even suck the cock only jerks it a little in both scenes, they make photos like she is close to fucking but shes not anyhow you can see the pics what is it all about, enjoy

Are those the originals or rereleases? I saw that and I'm sure different angles would reveal more.

- - - Updated - - -

After this scene I will do a full investigation of those!!

Turns out that curly red orgy did get rereleased as Jungle Bangers, I'm downloading right now and will report later.

Are those the originals or rereleases? I saw that and I'm sure different angles would reveal more.

- - - Updated - - -

Turns out that curly red orgy did get rereleased as Jungle Bangers, I'm downloading right now and will report later.

They are releases from tainster from 2013 and 2014 i mean they are new and i have all the cams form all parts and there is no fucking :(

This is for Jungle Bangers??

01.JPG

Amazing Find! What Episode is this?

On Camera 2, we find out where she was hiding during Camera !. POSSIBLY MAJOR DEVELOPMENT. POSSIBLE ADDITIONAL HARDCORE

Look at what the camera got our girl doing while she was hiding from Camera 1. Notice immediately that, out of nowhere, her panties are missing too:

WA6BEdW.png

Head rolled back, eyes closed, grabbing him, you can tell she's really enjoying this:

LhlPImE.png

A camera flash!!

OD4E0Ox.png

Ashley looks up and realizes that she's been spotted:

zRIhH5e.png

She tries to turn away from the camera, but this guy isn't going to pass up the chance when he has her this horny. Moving towards her, holding his dick at the ready:

bTOvJRK.png

Moving in to go all the way...

sL5Nafe.png

So close...playing with her clit!

S21IxDm.png

They mysteriously cut away (protecting her again?), but out of the corner you get a glimpse of her pulling that guy closer to her:

wyMHv4c.png

They cut away again, but from another glimpse at them during the transition, you can see his hips swaying back and forth:

pBaCzXv.png

Discuss.

vlcsnap-2014-08-05-16h48m11s128.gifvlcsnap-2014-08-05-16h48m22s232.gifvlcsnap-2014-08-05-16h48m28s33.gifNVm I got it.

Guys I gotta jump in here as I have come up with some good stuff just not on Jana/Ashley who I adore.Check the video clips below I am pretty sure this might be Ashley fucking.........I am 75% sure but I need to see some stills to be 100% sure.

Holiday Escapades

I have a clip of the video but don't know how to upload one.

View attachment 379543View attachment 379544View attachment 379545NVm I got it.

Guys I gotta jump in here as I have come up with some good stuff just not on Jana/Ashley who I adore.Check the video clips below I am pretty sure this might be Ashley fucking.........I am 75% sure but I need to see some stills to be 100% sure.

Nope. None of those gifs are of Ashley. They're of another red head. Ashley does fuck in this episode (as previous gifs have shown) but she is not the woman in white.

Cam 5 - Part 2 may go down as the most blue-ball causing video in history.

In this video we are able to see clearly that Jana is getting banged from behind and later via standing missionary and YET there is no visible penetration. FUCK!