• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
So how do I get my hands on the Ashley robbins videos? The strapon scene and the doggystyle over the couch is what I am looking for.

I tried to find a ******* or something on google but to no avail. Part of the problem is she is not the focal point but just an actress. I don't know what the deal is with her, she can't be making more in a movie with 13 girls than she would by herself. With her big following, you gotta imagine she would spark a bidding war between brazzers, bangbros and reality kings. I'm just saying.

Good site pics... all of them....still its nothing diffrent from her ususall norm...which is also sad..like I said she really needs to do something diffrent..

So how do I get my hands on the Ashley robbins videos? The strapon scene and the doggystyle over the couch is what I am looking for.

I tried to find a ******* or something on google but to no avail. Part of the problem is she is not the focal point but just an actress. I don't know what the deal is with her, she can't be making more in a movie with 13 girls than she would by herself. With her big following, you gotta imagine she would spark a bidding war between brazzers, bangbros and reality kings. I'm just saying.

That Strapon one is tricky...I dont think I have it..

As for the couch one, well I was lucky to get it off of Limewire, I knew the scecne was in one of the DSO vids, I just had to figure out which date...after going back several times back in the DSO visitor archives..(which are still availbe) I got the right date and did the search for any DSO vids done on the date of 2006-01-13. I got lucky too the first one I got was just prior to Ashely "Captured moment". The oher one I got later, I hit paydirt.
Guess you have to be lucky..but try what I did and you might get it...

Hmm maybe I could upload it somewhere....well we'll see..

The OVERfeind can u tell me in which dso episodes also is ashley
or in which madsexparty she is?

I dont know all of the ones she was in off heart, but the easiest way is to go to the Euromaxx.com site, and you can do a model search by name to show what episodes and vids that person was in for all the Euromaxx sites, Including DSO, MSP,PHC and all the rest.

I do know she was in these one for these dates if that helps narrow down your search..

Drunksexorgy - 2006.01.06

dso2006-01-13
dso2005-12-30(Same vid as above just diffrent date)

Drunksexorgy_2006.03.10

Madsexparty 2006-03-22

Drunksexorgy.2006.05.05

DrunkSexOrgy_2006.04.21_Speed.Dating

Hope this helps..

I am jaykay; overfeind, I have been trying to get the ashley video your way and I have had limited success. Anyway you could just cut just the B/G doggystyle scene and upload it somehow or go on limewire and name it something weird and let me dl it?

I am jaykay; overfeind, I have been trying to get the ashley video your way and I have had limited success. Anyway you could just cut just the B/G doggystyle scene and upload it somehow or go on limewire and name it something weird and let me dl it?

Hmm i'll have to see...I;ll let you know..

BTW whats this other vid you wanted to send my way?