• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Funnily enough I uploaded this video to another site a couple of days ago & I know 3 of them for sure-

Carol Goldnerova is the blonde with the frizzy hair & the pink nightie- she later changes into the red basque that sits under her tits.

Corey Everson is the stuning brunette with the stockings & suspenders, purple corset & the pink feather boa.

Petra Mis is the blonde who is wearing the red fishnet outfit

Thes two are probable but not certain as I am not fans of their work-

I think the girl in the blue fishnet who later changes into the dark see through top is Anita Queen.

I think the big blonde with the blue feathered boa could be Anastasia Devine.

The rest are mostly girls who work for the most part with the director Roy Alexandre- they use names like BB & Desiree.

Ashley is in a 3way lesbian scene (there are other girls at their side) but she gets it on with Carol Goldnerova & Petra Mis.

Petra Mis sits on the edge of the sofa and Ashley goes down on her while Carol rubs Petra's tits. Ashley rubs her tits against Petra's as Carol takes up the pussy licking and Ashley starts to finger herself from behind. The fingering becomes more intense as does the hole scene, Petra and Ashley staring right at each other as there pussies get a good work out. Ashley then moves behind Carol, who's still down on Petra, and stars to work on her pussy from whilst playing with herself, then gives it a good licking. Ashley then takes up position on the edge of the sofa and Petra and Carol start working her pussy and tits together. Ashley rubs her own pussy and really is crying out as she approaches climax. Then Petra goes down on Ashley and she has a least one if not more load intense orgasams lasting up to a minute. Carol then gets between the two, Ashley continues rubbing her own pussy and licks Carol's right tit while Petra rubs Carol's pussy and tongue kisses her. Carol finally cums with Petra eating her pussy and Ashley sucking her tits and playing with herself. Great stuff!!

The scene then changes back to the main orgy involving various girls and guys (but not the girls from the lesbian scenes - shame!) But all in all a good dvd. Even the chicks I know who've seen it enjoy it, I think they like the standard of girls and the general interest of the orgy.

Ashley is in a 3way lesbian scene (there are other girls at their side) but she gets it on with Carol Goldnerova & Petra Mis.

Petra Mis sits on the edge of the sofa and Ashley goes down on her while Carol rubs Petra's tits. Ashley rubs her tits against Petra's as Carol takes up the pussy licking and Ashley starts to finger herself from behind. The fingering becomes more intense as does the hole scene, Petra and Ashley staring right at each other as there pussies get a good work out. Ashley then moves behind Carol, who's still down on Petra, and stars to work on her pussy from whilst playing with herself, then gives it a good licking. Ashley then takes up position on the edge of the sofa and Petra and Carol start working her pussy and tits together. Ashley rubs her own pussy and really is crying out as she approaches climax. Then Petra goes down on Ashley and she has a least one if not more load intense orgasams lasting up to a minute. Carol then gets between the two, Ashley continues rubbing her own pussy and licks Carol's right tit while Petra rubs Carol's pussy and tongue kisses her. Carol finally cums with Petra eating her pussy and Ashley sucking her tits and playing with herself. Great stuff!!

The scene then changes back to the main orgy involving various girls and guys (but not the girls from the lesbian scenes - shame!) But all in all a good dvd. Even the chicks I know who've seen it enjoy it, I think they like the standard of girls and the general interest of the orgy.

I would love to get my hands (eyes) on this scene. Please tell us where we can get it, or send the link to me. :helpme:

^^^ Oh yeah, quite a line-up in that one....