• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
She has had a major lifting. Her legs are way thinner. If you look at the new pics you can see two incisions in her groin area on either side of her pubic area. The fact that she has undergone surgery several times now is an indication that she might continue her career for a bit longer (some wishfull thinking from my side maybe?).

I've been looking all over for a clip i think she did w/ bangbros or reality kings where shes on her knees facing away and rubbing her clit. its one of the hottest scenes ive seen her in but i cant find it anywhere. i think she was jana for that one.

also i think i had a hardcore clip w/ her. it was w/ her and another girl who i tihnk was also a redhead. they both had sex and both did anal. im like 90% sure it was her. for some reason i deleted but i god only knows why :dunno: . if i remember right the audio was dubbed over but not horribly so (and w/ her doing anal who cares). i dont think it had any of her names listed for it, but was like "french redheads have sex" or "swedish" or something, i kinda remember there being a country in the name. i thin i found it on kazaa way back in the day and wants to try to hunt it down, i dont have kazaa so i cant. sigh, i really hate myself for not having this vid any more.

I've been looking all over for a clip i think she did w/ bangbros or reality kings where shes on her knees facing away and rubbing her clit. its one of the hottest scenes ive seen her in but i cant find it anywhere. i think she was jana for that one.

also i think i had a hardcore clip w/ her. it was w/ her and another girl who i tihnk was also a redhead. they both had sex and both did anal. im like 90% sure it was her. for some reason i deleted but i god only knows why :dunno: . if i remember right the audio was dubbed over but not horribly so (and w/ her doing anal who cares). i dont think it had any of her names listed for it, but was like "french redheads have sex" or "swedish" or something, i kinda remember there being a country in the name. i thin i found it on kazaa way back in the day and wants to try to hunt it down, i dont have kazaa so i cant. sigh, i really hate myself for not having this vid any more.
She did a VERY good video for Sapphic Erotica with another redhead, who looked more like a brunette. They used lots of dildo action, so was this the one in question?

http://www.sapphicjoy.com/sample/sapphic/1015012/OTAxOjM6MQ

I hope that link is allowed. If not, PM me.

Wow, one gorgeous woman!!
biggrin.gif