• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

smiddi

Banned
wlfman812 said:
You all know that Ashley is my #1 babe...but I'll be the first to say that I'm not all that sure about this new name of hers. I would have thought that she is well established as Ashley...why the change?

That´s a really goog question??!! Could it be possible, that because of her surgery???
Or the webmaster of the pages, where she acts with the name Barbarella would love to make us confuse?! :confused: ;)

Did she cut her hair also. IF that is the case I really don't like it. I don't think short hair is very flattering on her. I shall wait to see more to form a solid opinion.

I have formed my opinion after watching those vid clips and she looks a hell of a lot better with her hair shoulder length. That's just me though I cannot stand boy short cuts on women.

is it just me, or does ashley sound like a howling monkey when shes doin the dirty deea? i mean shes really noisy, and thats kinda not attractive

domshooter said:
is it just me, or does ashley sound like a howling monkey when shes doin the dirty deea? i mean shes really noisy, and thats kinda not attractive

It's just you...
:rofl2:

She could sound like nails on a chalkboard and she would still be attractive.

hey im not sayin that i wouldnt screw the living daylights outa her, but its gotta be kinda annoying, dontcha think?