• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I haven't seen the thread this active since right after she retired. I honestly cannot say as one of her biggest fans that I have any interest in any brief penetration she may've experienced in the orgy videos, but these are great finds.

Well, the remaster looks to be all we're going to get unless they decide to do some other parties in the same fashion. Still was great to see for a million reasons.

It's like the "blue couch scene" as it was before we got the re-release of the party. It doesn't exist "as is" in the original video for the date, but the extended clip we could never figure out was actually a trailer for the party. Something you would have to use the wayback machine to find out, heh. Makes you wonder how much footage in some of the parties is missing once again. :stir:

In hardcore party, Ashley had an unfortunate tendency to hide cameras to go have fun more quietly.
It's annoying to play hide and seek with the camera as she seemed to take his foot in that kind of party.
But maybe there are non-broadcast sequences that remain to be discovered?
The dream is part of the game! ;)

Monster_Fucking_Bash_2006.jpg

Drunk Sex Orgy © 2006 - Monster Fucking Bash

not sure what happened to my post, but here is what I meant to attach

Attachments

• Snapshot 2 (3-28-2015 12-14 AM).gif
    Snapshot 2 (3-28-2015 12-14 AM).gif
    198.7 KB · Views: 4,611
Are any other of her DSO appearances going to get the multi-cam re-release thing?

Follow up question, are all of tainsters current updates just chopped up old content?

Are any other of her DSO appearances going to get the multi-cam re-release thing?

Follow up question, are all of tainsters current updates just chopped up old content?

Hopefully we'll get some more shots of the old parties, they really where a lot more interesting and had a lot more going on in them then the newer ones.

As far as the current releases, some are new, some are old. Like their current one is from 2005 (10-07 through 10-28) so it's not like they're going in order or anything. Hopefully they'll re-do a few more of Ashley's ones.