• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Im trying to find the 3 bj scenes she did. So far I found PerfectD, Her Sweet Hand, but I cant find the 3rd one...
Any help?

- - - Updated - - -

Im trying to find the 3 bj scenes she did. So far I found PerfectD, Her Sweet Hand, but I cant find the 3rd one...
Any help?

Any help?

- - - Updated - - -

Any help?

She does a Bj in her threesome scene with Lenka Gaborova. Don't know if that was one of the scenes you were talking about.

The one for Her Sweet Hand has more hand than anything else, but the threesome with Gaborova has a nice amount of blowjob in it, all from Ashley if I'm not mistaken.

Nice find. :)

There are two more scenes featuring Ashley from DrunkSexOrgy/MadSexParty which to my knowledge remain unreleased...

I remember downloading a picture of her in a short hair, black wig where she was having a b/g encounter from DSO/MSP and I could never find the video. Is this what you are referring to?

The HSH "two" were edited into one video.

There are, in fact, three separate scenes in which Ashley explicitly interacts with a guy.
The only other ones I've seen are just implied and not as explicit as these in which she is clearly touching the dude.

There is the first from Her Sweet Hand

vlcsnap-2014-03-11-16h51m46s26.png

Then the one she did with the same guy, but under the title of Perfect D.

vlcsnap-2014-03-11-16h44m05s5.png

And finally the threesome with Lenka Gaborova.

vlcsnap-2014-03-11-16h52m18s83.png

I remember downloading a picture of her in a short hair, black wig where she was having a b/g encounter from DSO/MSP and I could never find the video. Is this what you are referring to?
Yes I think so... It's so long ago now, that I barely remember the scenes apart :)

What I said still stands: The two first scenes were edited into one. That's how it is every time I saw them. I did not deny them being separate.

Yes I think so... It's so long ago now, that I barely remember the scenes apart :)

Here are the pics that I downloaded a few years ago. It's from one of the DSO/MSP videos that was never released or she wasn't credited with being in it. You can clearly see a man happily dining on her and some cock play. I would love to get my hands on that vid!
19859_136_316lo.jpg19637_129_505lo.jpg

Can't say for certain but I would guess that these photos came from dso2005-12-23 and dso2005-12-30.

Scratch that. I have no idea.

The photo Blackfriars posted of Jana standing on one leg has been effectively scrubbed from the internet. I don't know where he found it but I could not trace it.