• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
anyone know the name of the "blue couch" DSO?

That is a very good question and I did a little research to get the title for you. Unfortunately I think it is no longer available. I can find two listed DSO for her in 2006 but these are not the blue couch video. They are called Geeky Gangbang and Jungle Bangers. OVERfiend did an amazing review and documenting of the blue coach video in his post of January 1, 2008. Check it out. Here is a posting of pics by DSO that show Ashley in the black dress with her red hair down. This was moments before the dirty deed. She is even in some DSO videos in late 2005 where she doesn't get credit and wears a black wig with a multi-strand pearl necklace. The "blue couch video was released on Jan 13, 2006....and that's all I can tell you.
http://galleries.orgycash.com/drunksexorgies/14/01/?32727/dso/main/

Well, in one DSO video, I think I saw Ashley or Veronica Vanoza take a cumshot on their tits. I wanna lean towards it being Ashley though. I have also found the blue couch video at a website that has many more videos of Ashley, including most of the videos I have seen her with a guy. But yea, it has the blue couch video. It shows her masturbating with people fooling around nearby, then getting eaten out by a chick, and then next time the camera pans back she is banging the dude.

Well, in one DSO video, I think I saw Ashley or Veronica Vanoza take a cumshot on their tits. I wanna lean towards it being Ashley though. I have also found the blue couch video at a website that has many more videos of Ashley, including most of the videos I have seen her with a guy. But yea, it has the blue couch video. It shows her masturbating with people fooling around nearby, then getting eaten out by a chick, and then next time the camera pans back she is banging the dude.

hmm any hints to this site?

It is two words without a space between them.

The second word is videos. the first x. it is also a dot com website. Do a search for Ashley Robbins at that site and on the second page it should be a 1 min and odd sec clip of the video.

It is two words without a space between them.

The second word is videos. the first x. it is also a dot com website. Do a search for Ashley Robbins at that site and on the second page it should be a 1 min and odd sec clip of the video.

great find that was the most i have seen of that clip

thanks!

edit: just saw it, even though the view isnt good i defintely think shes doing hardcore there :) hopefully one day in my lifetime i can get a higher quality clip of it...if only i knew the name of the episode...