• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

looky_lou

Banned
Re: I Dream of Jana / Jana R. / Jana Foxy / Jana Jordan

That would have been the post of the thread if we actually got to see some good pics of her pussy fat and swollen from pumping, an actual stream of piss, or that speculum actually rammed into her cunt.

How is this for you? Custom Gallery for Son Of Onan :tongue:

Jana Foxy opens her shaved vagina with the speculum, shoots a stream of pee in the shower, gets her perfect pussy vacuum pumped by Amia Moretti

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner

wow! these are 2 sexy lesbians! Jana and Karlie have some fun in the kitchen for Naughty America - My Sister's Hot Friend - Jana Jordan - Karlie Montana

janakarliehor_big_img1.jpg

Don't forget that you can join Naughty America on a trial membership for only $1.95 - HERE

Are the pictures in the link above in ChristianXXX's post supposed to be her with new boobs? I'm not sure I would have even noticed. If she has new boobs, it may be from pregnancy, when the appearance of the breast often changes. Maybe she wanted to get a little perk back into them. Still, either way, she's absolutely stunning!!!

Jana Jordan

Official Checked Star Member

Are the pictures in the link above in ChristianXXX's post supposed to be her with new boobs? I'm not sure I would have even noticed. If she has new boobs, it may be from pregnancy, when the appearance of the breast often changes. Maybe she wanted to get a little perk back into them. Still, either way, she's absolutely stunning!!!

Yes, i got "new" boobs to get back the size and shape my ORIGINAL cute perky boobs were. my boobs didn't go back to normal after breastfeeding for 6 months and i wanted my normal boobies back (that's why i got breast implants the size i was pre-pregnancy). The scars are gone now...i did that shoot 3 weeks after i got the implants. so please don't hate...i got breast implants to get back what i originally had before my baby, not to alter my look or because i wanted big fake tits. it's hard enough getting your body back to normal after a kid and sometimes things (in my case my boobs) were not able to get back to their previous state, so unfortunately the only way to make it happen was to "go under the knife".