• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: I Dream of Jana / Jana R. / Jana Foxy / Jana Jordan

Jana, I saw a credit that says your on a site known as "Ticklehell." Do you get tickled or do you tickle someone else? I'd love to see you laugh your ass off being tickled.

a fleshlight of Jana! it would be nice.
but i'd rather have the real Jana. eat her pussy and fuck her doggystyle!
my kingdom for Jana! :D

Thank you for answering my questions Jana.

Since your interested in the Fleshlight, do they have to wait for them to come to you to ask? Or can you ask them?

fleshlight are nice. I used to have one. it's hot, smooth, just like a real pussy. so nice for a dick. I eventually broke it washing it with soap.
:facepalm:
But Jana's pussy seems so big I don't know if it could fit in the box!
;)
what I would like to have is a full size poster of Jana, to put it on my door or my wall and see her everyday. because she's so beautifull!
:angels:

fleshlight are nice. I used to have one. it's hot, smooth, just like a real pussy. so nice for a dick. I eventually broke it washing it with soap.
:facepalm:
But Jana's pussy seems so big I don't know if it could fit in the box!
;)
what I would like to have is a full size poster of Jana, to put it on my door or my wall and see her everyday. because she's so beautifull!
:angels:

Don't hold back. Give us all the details ... LOL

lol, yes, fleshlight are nice. you put them in hot water before use and it's almost perfect.
it's hot, tight and smooth like a real pussy. nice feeling of penetration, you can get your cock in and out of it, verry funny! and all your cock is in it, not like a hand, just like a pussy.
but it's pretty boring lubricating and washing after use. but it's nice from time to time!
;)