• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: I Dream of Jana / Jana R. / Jana Foxy / Jana Jordan

her feet...

15.jpg

Last edited:

Jana Jordan

Official Checked Star Member

Hey Jana -- who's your top favorite girl(s) to work with? Who would you like to work with that you haven't worked with yet? Do you see any girls in your personal life on a regular basis?

Oh -- and thanks for being such a hottie!
my favorite girls to work with are jayme langford, carli banks, sandy summers :)

I've worked with everyone i like so far...except for Jenna Haze she's a cutie. I see Jayme almost everyday in my personal life :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jana-jordan said:
Jana Jordan[/URL][/B], post: 4772252, member: 119249"]my favorite girls to work with are jayme langford, carli banks, sandy summers :)

I've worked with everyone i like so far...except for Jenna Haze she's a cutie. I see Jayme almost everyday in my personal life :)

Thanks Jana! Personally, I would also love to see you work with Faye Runaway. Any chance?

Jana....do you think you could take on...Jesse Jane? Because she is one aggressive animal. Have you seen her scene with Belladonna in Pirates 2? You have said that you like rough sex and to be slapped around, and called dirty names. I think Jesse would be a powerful match.

You think you can take her in a "Fuck to the Death" match?

Jana Jordan

Official Checked Star Member

Jana....do you think you could take on...Jesse Jane? Because she is one aggressive animal. Have you seen her scene with Belladonna in Pirates 2? You have said that you like rough sex and to be slapped around, and called dirty names. I think Jesse would be a powerful match.

You think you can take her in a "Fuck to the Death" match?

I have watched that scene with Jesse and Belladonna. If Jesse wants to work with me, i'm up for it... should be an interesting match!