• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jana Jordan

Official Checked Star Member
Re: I Dream of Jana / Jana R. / Jana Foxy / Jana Jordan

All genres are crowded. But not crowded with girls who are my type, unfortunately. :)
So to me it's like a godsend that you Jana do all these beautiful pictures and videos. But if you allow the question; are you now on the point (again) that definitely don't want to do a BG-Scene anytime?

i've been focusing more on doing the band thing at the moment...so i'm in no rush for any b/g scenes at this time...who knows, i'm happy with where i'm at now :)

i think if you stay this hot you'll never need to do any hc stuff, just lose the make up, sometime i like your older galleries more

For me I would need some new from this girl, She is really something:nanner:

But of course thats up to her. She's beautiful and everything.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jana-jordan said:
Jana Jordan[/URL][/B], post: 3393447, member: 119249"]i've been focusing more on doing the band thing at the moment...so i'm in no rush for any b/g scenes at this time...who knows, i'm happy with where i'm at now :)

Is there possibly a Pajamaband album in the works?:)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jana-jordan said:
Jana Jordan[/URL][/B], post: 3393447, member: 119249"]i've been focusing more on doing the band thing at the moment...so i'm in no rush for any b/g scenes at this time...who knows, i'm happy with where i'm at now :)
Ok; thanks :)
Let us know when your first album is complete :)

Hey Jana,

Just thought I'd let you know, I've just watched a half hour flic with you & Teagan Presley, both of you on a white table in a kitchen with a toy & 4 fingers. You had baby blue fish nets she had shocking pink fishnets... Wow !! its one of the hottest scenes ever!

T

th14

Jana,could you tell me how is it having sex with SANDY SUMMERS???She is my dream girl so i would like to know.

Originally posted by th14
Jana,could you tell me how is it having sex with SANDY SUMMERS???She is my dream girl so i would like to know.

Oh yes Jana I would also love to know that too. Sandy DID compliment you in her forum saying that your pussy has THE sweetest taste out of all the girls she's been with. What can you say about Ms. Summers?:D

Bit of advice guys: If you ever get to talk to an actual live human female (and let's assume for the sake of argument you're lucky enough that the girl likes to fuck other chicks), never EVER tell her that the other girl is your favorite. :nono:

Jana Jordan

Official Checked Star Member

i think if you stay this hot you'll never need to do any hc stuff, just lose the make up, sometime i like your older galleries more

90% of the time the makeup artist does what the photographer wants....and usually it's alot of makeup...i usually don't wear any at all in my normal life.