• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: I Dream of Jana / Jana R. / Jana Foxy / Jana Jordan

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jana-jordan said:
Jana Jordan[/URL][/B], post: 3302338, member: 119249"]Who is this?

Not cool, ppl posting like that. +1 Jana.

Surprised you haven't told us how the ALS shoot went.

Can't wait to see Jana fisted................:D

Not cool, ppl posting like that. +1 Jana.

What is 'not cool' about it? I knew Jana before she was famous. A friend of mine told me to check out 'this girl' that he saw and it turns out it was her. I'm just glad to see her again- even if it's not in person. We had art class together, and I was there the day that she decided to get her bunny tattoo.

I wonder if she remembers me... Let's see if you can guess Jana- I have a tattoo on the inside of my lip that you thought was so cool. Stephanie sat next to us, and the tiny little blond haired girl that was so quite sat on the other side of the table. Send me a PM if you figure it out.

Jana Jordan

Official Checked Star Member

What is 'not cool' about it? I knew Jana before she was famous. A friend of mine told me to check out 'this girl' that he saw and it turns out it was her. I'm just glad to see her again- even if it's not in person. We had art class together, and I was there the day that she decided to get her bunny tattoo.

I wonder if she remembers me... Let's see if you can guess Jana- I have a tattoo on the inside of my lip that you thought was so cool. Stephanie sat next to us, and the tiny little blond haired girl that was so quite sat on the other side of the table. Send me a PM if you figure it out.

why don't you just say your name...i don't play the guessing game anymore and i don't really remember art class or what grade that was. it seems alot of people that lived in the same city i did claim to know my life story and i have no idea who they are....i don't even consider myself famous.

Jana Jordan

Official Checked Star Member

the als trip was insane. a certain girl was out of control and jayme and i were scared for our lives...but it was still really fun and i can't wait to see the rest of the pix and video!

The fact that you could private message her but it fact chose to put in on an open forum.

:ban:

Jana Jordan[/URL][/B], post: 3310965, member: 119249"]This is news to me! where did you hear this?

Myron, the manager that books the features at Crazy Horse, posted it on a San Francisco strip club forum the other night - did your agency confirm to Crazy Horse without checking with you? That would be weird of them.

Jana Jordan[/URL][/B], post: 3318009, member: 119249"]the als trip was insane. a certain girl was out of control and jayme and i were scared for our lives...but it was still really fun and i can't wait to see the rest of the pix and video!

Same here - the pics and stories - and especially the vids -posted so far have been awesome - I love your fisting dance!

Vow absolutely amazing and superb pictures by any standard..they are so yummy.....thanks Jana for doing those pics and thanks photomagic for posting...:thumbsup::thumbsup: