• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: I Dream of Jana / Jana R. / Jana Foxy / Jana Jordan

Yeah; my first post here. Hi all the people here at FreeOnes, hi Jana :)

It is so great that you are posting so much here; what a great fan contact!!!

I think that you are a georgous lady and in my opinion one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I could write so many compliments here but i don't know where to begin. The pictures were posted here are georgous; I like the pics with Brea best until now - these makes me believe in angels!!!

A few pages back (page 19) you posted that you haven't made any movie scenes for the past 4 month. Until now another 10 month are gone and that would mean that you did no movie scenes in the last 14 month; did i got that right? Don't you have any contracts at the moment? Or is it possible to have contracts with studios without doing any movie scenes? ^^

Last edited:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jana-jordan said:
Jana Jordan[/URL][/B], post: 2295824, member: 119249"]what would you like to see then?
Maybe you could take some angel-christmas-pics with real angel-wings. I think that would look really cute.

Jana Jordan

Official Checked Star Member

Yeah; my first post here. Hi all the people here at FreeOnes, hi Jana :)

It is so great that you are posting so much here; what a great fan contact!!!

I think that you are a georgous lady and in my opinion one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I could write so many compliments here but i don't know where to begin. The pictures were posted here are georgous; I like the pics with Brea best until now - these makes me believe in angels!!!

A few pages back (page 19) you posted that you haven't made any movie scenes for the past 4 month. Until now another 10 month are gone and that would mean that you did no movie scenes in the last 14 month; did i got that right? Don't you have any contracts at the moment? Or is it possible to have contracts with studios without doing any movie scenes? ^^
Hey there!!!
I was under contract with ninn worx for over a year and only shot movies for them. my contract ended last march and since then I have done atleast 5 movies for other companies such as finger lickin good by 3rd degree, kayden exposed by adam and eve, american pin up by ninn worx, naughty schoolgirls by peach dvd and a few more i can't think of on the top of my head. but i am shooting movies now and more should be popping up :)

Jana Jordan

Official Checked Star Member

My dog Bubblegum and I wish everyone a very merry XXXMAS and Happy Holidays to all you perverts!!!!

xmas1.jpg

xmas2.jpg

xmas3.jpg

xmas4.jpg

xmas6.jpg

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Bubblegum :rofl: :thumbsup:

Love the pics Jana! Your dress is so sexy! :) Thank you very much.

Merry Christmas to you too! :lovecoupl

Btw...you call us perverts while youre the one who sticks a lollipop into her "bajingo"?! ;)
...It looks so yummy!!

*sings* Lollipops and Gummibears are my favorite treats.. *sings*

Last edited:

Love the holiday pics Jana. Very xxxmas hot! btw us perverts appreciated them big time. Trust me.