• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: I Dream of Jana / Jana R. / Jana Foxy / Jana Jordan

oh thats cool.. Next time your on please give a shout out to freeones.. Everybody here at freeones supports you. They need to get you on again. You would be a great guest to listen to. When was the last time you were on?

Jana Jordan

Official Checked Star Member

oh thats cool.. Next time your on please give a shout out to freeones.. Everybody here at freeones supports you. They need to get you on again. You would be a great guest to listen to. When was the last time you were on?

I will go on again when I am back in LA and I will give freeones a shout out for sure. The last time I was on was probably back in March or so.

I miss it too Jana. You thinking about going back to it?

Jana Jordan

Official Checked Star Member

I miss it too Jana. You thinking about going back to it?

Not to super blonde like it used to be cuz it makes my hair fall out! lol! It's pretty blonde now and there is some pink it (it's faded to a really light pink now). All my new pix out in LA will be with this hair style...i'm going out at the end of this month to shoot, yay!

IMG00018.jpg

IMG00019.jpg

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Oh damn! This looks soooo awesome! I love it! And pink is my favorite color so its even better! Thanks for the pics Jana. :lovecoupl
And you have such a beautiful smile :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jana-jordan said:
Jana Jordan[/URL][/B], post: 2483866, member: 119249"]Not to super blonde like it used to be cuz it makes my hair fall out! lol! It's pretty blonde now and there is some pink it (it's faded to a really light pink now). All my new pix out in LA will be with this hair style...i'm going out at the end of this month to shoot, yay!

IMG00018.jpg

IMG00019.jpg

Yay!!! I am super stocked for that. So until then you are going to be working on your website and your web cam?