• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

James gandolfini dead!!!!!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
That is such a shame, may he rest in peace.

Philbert

Banned
Bad HooDoo...
Ahh, James, we'll miss you.

I really liked him in that flick with Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts, "The Mexican".

This is truly depressing news. If I was gonna pick one member of the Soprano's to go first I would have said Vincent Pastore.

r.i.p.

Huge bummer... I liked his acting. Last I saw of him was a movie titled: Lonely Hearts. Good flick.

RIP

"Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a shit if you're fuckin' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that fuckin' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no fuckin' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no fuckin' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... shit... now I do it just to watch their fuckin' expression change." - James Gandolfini (Virgil) in True Romance

R.I.P.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Truly FUCKED UP NEWS.. RIP James Gandolfini (aka Anthony Soprano) My condolences to his Family, Friends and Fans.. I am pretty bummed out about this. James Gandolfini was a great Actor, I think Soprano's was one of the Greatest Shows of All-Time. what a shame.. :facepalm::brick::angels:

Re: James Gandolfini has died.

Normally I would say that there is already a thread .. but he deserves two of them.

This shit bums me out.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
RIP to my fellow Paisan.

I'll never forget meeting him one early morning on a saturday in Tribeca NYC, as he was walking his white Great Dane.

He was a gentleman.

New Jersey mourns....

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I can't believe I missed this earlier. Terrible faux pas. If one of youse internetforummoderegulators could merge or delete mine, that would be great.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Re: James Gandolfini has died.

Yeah, I just caught that. Mea culpa.

Oh for fucks sakes, Death. Can you believe this fuckin guy?

Loved him as Carol in Where The Wild Things Are.

Well, look: this used to be all rock, and now it's sand, and then, one day, it's going to be dust, and then the whole island will be dust, and then... well I don't even know what comes after dust.