• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jaime Pressley / Jamie Pressly

Has jaime pressley had her tits done?

I have been watching the brilliant us comedy "My Name is Earl" i was wondering has jaime pressley had her boobs done my god she looks gorgeous in the programe that little ass and those fine legs are amazing....

Re: Has jaime pressley had her tits done?

They look no bigger:confused: just pushed up more by the bra shes wearing.

Jamie Presley? I've never seen the show... refresh me with a pic of what she looks like.,....

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

Sweeper said:
Jamie Presley? I've never seen the show... refresh me with a pic of what she looks like.,....
Here's a few pics of her.
Jaime Pressly
I have no clue about the boob job, but I would like to know :dunno:
Jaime Pressly.JPG

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

poggy1 said:
EDIT

never mind (bloody mods :D j/k)

LOL! :1orglaugh

That sentiment has been a theme here lately, :D

She is a hottie!!! Thanks for sharing, Seraphim!!!:thumbsup:

i haven't heard that she has either, i am sure probably just a push-up bra. she does look fine as hell on that show.

She's a celeb who would surely want to be in the spotlight again so, without checking her pics, I'd say there are good chances she had her tits done.
That's just my biased opinion on celebrities though. :)

With or without (the boob job, I mean) she is hot. And I'm getting hotter thinking about her wrapped in a maslin (supposed to be see through) sari.

look the same to me....

boobjob is unlikely....

I wouldn't mind care if she got a boobjob, just as long as it was done well. But to me she's fine the way she is.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

Great job BNF, she looks sexy to me either way. I must admit she would nice with a slightly larger breast size :2 cents:

Calm said:
She's a celeb who would surely want to be in the spotlight again so, without checking her pics, I'd say there are good chances she had her tits done.
That's just my biased opinion on celebrities though. :)

Well that settles it, I guess.

In spite of such irrefutable logic, those pics from the gloden globes suggest no evidence of breast enhancement. Evidence of a horrible choice in dress - yes, boob job - really doubt it.

She's a babe and a half and has no need for aftermarket equipment whatsoever.:hatsoff: