• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
You mean... :ak47: ?
I post shitty comments in most threads, ask GSB, he can back me up on that. Who said anything about being "better" than you?

Report my posts, I haven't broken any rules. You're a member of this board, (OCSM or not) and I'll speak to you like I would any other member. Being an OCSM doesn't mean that I have to cover every post in rose petals and every visit to your threads should be just to kiss your arse.

You are equally hostile to me in your replies, so lets agree to an attitude change on both our parts. I'll be civil to you and you be civil to me.
You are such a fucking pussy.
:facepalm:
I make puddle of semen on bathroom floor from looking at picture.
Are you a meerkat?
I can totally understand that! :drool2: Wait, with only one?! ;)

I just think redhead men look ugly and disgusting. :throwup:
Redhead men think you look ugly and disgusting.
Nanananananana Jaana!
Somebody rep the cunt for me, please.
My male wrestlers name was "evil alchemist" and my female one was "nasty vixen". I'm satisfied with both, but prefer the female version.

Now, finally, back to the true topic of this thread:

Anal Meatpole Apocalypse?

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Sup dudes?

So an awesome friend of mine got me two free tickets to see Green Day and the Gaslight Anthem in a few weeks and I'm trying to logistically make that happen. To try and get me some funds, I'll be doing a FREE show on MyFreeCams Thursday, the 13th of June, at 21:00 Finland time(19:00 UK, 2:00 PM EST). Tipping is encouraged but it's cool if you come just to hang out and keep the conversation going.

Also, if you'd like to help, you can head on over to my page at ExtraLunchMoney and pick up a video, or send me a message about custom videos or a private Skype session.

Also, I really like lychee.

Somebody rep the cunt for me, please.

Done. :thumbsup:

To try and get me some funds, I'll be doing a FREE show on MyFreeCams Thursday, the 13th of June, at 21:00 Finland time(19:00 UK, 2:00 PM EST). Tipping is encouraged but it's cool if you come just to hang out and keep the conversation going.

I'll try and be there. :)

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Sup dudes?

So an awesome friend of mine got me two free tickets to see Green Day and the Gaslight Anthem in a few weeks and I'm trying to logistically make that happen. To try and get me some funds, I'll be doing a FREE show on MyFreeCams Thursday, the 13th of June, at 21:00 Finland time(19:00 UK, 2:00 PM EST). Tipping is encouraged but it's cool if you come just to hang out and keep the conversation going.

Also, if you'd like to help, you can head on over to my page at ExtraLunchMoney and pick up a video, or send me a message about custom videos or a private Skype session.

Also, I really like lychee.

Like Happy said, I'll see if I can't make sure that my butt is planted in front of my computer. How'd your friend manage to get you two free tickets? I wish I had an amigo like that.

JaanaRuutu

Like Happy said, I'll see if I can't make sure that my butt is planted in front of my computer. How'd your friend manage to get you two free tickets? I wish I had an amigo like that.
Don't wanna say too much, but it was 100% legit and I'm extremely grateful.

JaanaRuutu

Mad props to whomever tagged my thread with "green day sucks". YOU SUCK. :(

Reminder that my show starts in a little less than six hours! My goal for tonight will be 1000 tokens. Every 100 token tip gets a boob flash or an ass shake - your choice!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
are we talking about how awesome Green Day is? because Green Day is pretty awesome

Green Day are good, although they used to be brilliant. Unfortunately like a lot of bands their popularity seemed to explode upon release of an album which while somehow capturing the imagination of the masses, doesn't really hold up next to their older albums. I know it's a cliched complaint that "I used to love them before they became popular" but it really resonates a lot of the time with me. There's a whole generation of kids that think "American Idiot" is amazing, but there's no way I'd ever listen to it over Dookie, Insomniac or Nimrod. I think "Minority," "She" and "When I Come Around" are my favourite songs of theirs, particularly the latter. The bridge is fantastic.