• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Jaana Ruutu

I found this today.
Behold: Jaana Ruutu a month after her 18th birthday,

tumblr_mnd6a9ajH41rb5r2lo1_250.jpg

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

My idea when i used to train was that i would be a heel, but I'd be fucking insane. i wouldn't talk. I'd run out from the back, beat the shit out of someone, yell things in Finnish, and then run back. I'd never do an interview, and if I ever had my own match I'd beat my opponent with a reindeer skull.

I'm a planner.

Do you like my batman pajamas?

tumblr_mn7nsxyb6u1rb5r2lo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mn7nsxyb6u1rb5r2lo3_500.jpg

Sounds like a Little Berzerker there. Jon Nord had Mr Fuji to help get him over or he'd be saying "HUSS!" for 10 minutes. You got furry boots?

03.jpg

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

my idea when i used to train was that i would be a heel, but i'd be fucking insane. I wouldn't talk. I'd run out from the back, beat the shit out of someone, yell things in finnish, and then run back. I'd never do an interview, and if i ever had my own match i'd beat my opponent with a reindeer skull.

I'm a planner.

Do you like my batman pajamas?

tumblr_mn7nsxyb6u1rb5r2lo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mn7nsxyb6u1rb5r2lo3_500.jpg

Womp!!! Bam!! Pow!!!! ;)

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
HI.
I'VE BEEN A BUSY BEE.

I added six new videos to my FreeOnes store - and only who's ambitious enough to buy all 6 will have their name put in a drawing to win a FREE private cam show with me!

He didn't know I filmed as fucking! I turned on the camera without him knowing and he fucked me! - 500 credits

Boobies in your face! I bounce and play with my boobs right next to the camera, as if it was your face! Aren't you lucky? - 127 credits

Up close fingering of my hairy pussy. My little pink pussy has some hair on it, and so i decide to finger and rub it until i cum. - 250 credits

Naughty school girl! I'm reading a book in my school girl uniform when i decide to slowly strip out of it and finger myself until I cum. - 400 credits

Riding a fat cock - I bounce up and down on a fat cock! - 300 credits

Stirrup tights: i try on stirrup tights for the first time and decide t masturbate in them. i rub my pussy until I cum hard in them, and then show the camera just how wet i was. - 353 credits

Anyone who picks up all 6 videos by June 15 will have their name put into a drawing. one winner will get a free, private 5 minute cam session with me. Ohhh myyy!
:)

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Ask you anything?
What did you think of my "Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" thread?
Not just good or bad, but what was it, why was it?