• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AceFrooly

Banned
Re: Ivy Black

The only reason I'm here: Ivy Black is just fucking terrific. her whole twitter and members area thing is just good old fashioned fun. so yeah, 10 stars or whatever for this one.

idk, im a member but she needs to do more updates and maybe try some more stuff...the solo shoots are great but maybe get some toys or b/g idk its becoming the same thing every time I log in

AceFrooly

Banned

idk, im a member but she needs to do more updates and maybe try some more stuff...the solo shoots are great but maybe get some toys or b/g idk its becoming the same thing every time I log in

I would like to see Ivy Black+Toys too. Fuck Yeah, that plus
Ivy and other girls are both high on my list.

I have to say that she's showing much more now and getting dirtier with the series thing so we maybe have a chance.
:D

Eastcoast1

Banned

yea things are getting better but still...remember how long it took melissa midwest to be shown next to a dick...

yeah, some girls never get any dirtier at all, i mean, how long has Kari Sweets or Nikki Sims even been online? I feel like it's forever. Not that they're not both awesome at what they do, because I actually LIKE strip tease stuff, but I'm glad I know she isn't THAT kind of shy.
:D plus the baby oil, T-back, and Gray Bikini pretty much were a huge step in the right direction imo and the series too.

maybe we should send her some toys as a hint...

burnt1

Banned
Approved Content Owner

I agree with everyone honestly. except the guy with the carrot, that guy's weird. :2 cents:

yea there are no galleries on this page because she only has like 26 or so shoots and they have already been posted...being a member of her site you get a kick for about a week then its old...webcam alerts are fine but still its the same old shoots..im hoping we get some support here so maybe she sees the fans want MORE

AceFrooly

Banned

yea there are no galleries on this page because she only has like 26 or so shoots ...im hoping we get some support here so maybe she sees the fans want MORE

Where does 26 shoots come from man? there are like 70 vids in there now (I didn't really count exactly) -
Either way I still want more, so hopefully Mister Burnt will get on that for us.
BTW, totally not complaining, just asking, this is my favorite site right now anyway.:D

burnt1

Banned
Approved Content Owner

im hoping we get some support here so maybe she sees the fans want MORE

hey man, we have the means in place for members to contact her directly, but I'm the only one who sees freeones, so it's not as effective as a way to get your point to her.
If it were up to me every girl online would always be butt naked in the studio making different content 24/7:D

burnt1

Banned
Approved Content Owner

Where does 26 shoots come from man? there are like 70 vids in there now (I didn't really count exactly) -
Either way I still want more, so hopefully Mister Burnt will get on that for us.
BTW, totally not complaining, just asking, this is my favorite site right now anyway.:D
Hey man, yeah, 26 is a weird arbitrary number, no idea what that's about.

More importantly -

Members of Ivy that want something are best served by writing Ivy directly:
1. to her email
2. commenting in her members area
3. Using the help section inside her members area.
4. Hitting her up on Twitter.

I know that's not the case for girls who have huge long freeones threads, so I can see why you'd ask here, but in our case it only gets it to me or BF.

Now I can relay what people want, but on a day to day basis, going directly to the source is the best bet. I'm always trying to get more anyway, but members asking her directly for specific things is more effective on a lot of levels.

hope that helps.

AceFrooly

Banned

Hey man, yeah, 26 is a weird arbitrary number, no idea what that's about.

More importantly -

Members of Ivy that want something are best served by writing Ivy directly:
1. to her email
2. commenting in her members area
3. Using the help section inside her members area.
4. Hitting her up on Twitter.

I know that's not the case for girls who have huge long freeones threads, so I can see why you'd ask here, but in our case it only gets it to me or BF.

Now I can relay what people want, but on a day to day basis, going directly to the source is the best bet. I'm always trying to get more anyway, but members asking her directly for specific things is more effective on a lot of levels.

hope that helps.

Oh yeah, I was just saying that in response, I have twittered her 100 times already. It's still good to post it here too.

burnt1

Banned
Approved Content Owner

Saucy Miss Ivy Black has announced that she will be offering private cam shows on Friday december 4th from 5pm to 8pm eastern time. Shows are available for both members and non members of her site so anyone can check it out!

http://www.ivyblack.com/webcam/

I have done what I can. :)