• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eastcoast1

Banned
Re: Ivy Black

I've voted every day for her so far, we need to get her into the top 50 so she can advance to the next round!

She definitely delivers on her twitter and with her free blog, I really think she deserves to be considered among the best too - BUT for a newer girl that doesn't do hardcore or anything it's gonna be tough. I'm definitely voting for her to do it though. For my part she's one of the girls I spam the hell out of so hope that helps.

Ivy Black

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Ivy Black

I like this one too, I'm like 18 and a day in these...

I will vote every day for sure guys.:glugglug:

haha you're awesome babe, thanks so much!!

I've voted every day for her so far, we need to get her into the top 50 so she can advance to the next round!

See, he's my twitter peep! Thanks for having my back yo!

hahah Ivy Black Exposed, lol, when am I NOT exposed??? That's a fun gallery, thanks so much for promoting me :)

Damn I those tattoos are super hot! :lovecoupl

Voted! Hope she will be around more often then. :)

Btw she is younger than me!!! I want to marry her!!! :angels:

Haha you rule! super thanks to you you're all over my thread pumping me up, I'd like to see YOU on my twitter more too!!! You are tooooooo sweet.

She definitely delivers on her twitter and with her free blog, I really think she deserves to be considered among the best too - BUT for a newer girl that doesn't do hardcore or anything it's gonna be tough. I'm definitely voting for her to do it though. For my part she's one of the girls I spam the hell out of so hope that helps.

Seriously though, that's so true. I don't even know how I got as high as I am, I'll take whatever I can get! Thanks for promoting me from the start and being a good twitter peep too!

xoxo boys, be good!:lovecoupl