• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's "You're" not Your

My worst grammar pet peeve is when people don't capitalize their I's! It drives me insane to see a sentence like, "i went to the store so i could get some candy."

Really? It's that difficult to capitalize your I's?

I'm not saying that I'm always 100% correct in my grammar but I sure as hell try to be. The second we get so lazy that we stop caring about the way we speak, talk or type is the second when we can be rest assured that there is no hope for the future. We are on our way to becoming the movie Idiocracy. It's actually really sad.

haha, you must hate reading my posts seeing as i pretty much don't capitalize anything...honestly though, i am a proficient writer and can structure sentences pretty well if i have a mind to do so :dunno:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Yes that is annoying. You're and Your seem to be the worst for people that can't spell. I also hate when people post like they are sending a text on a forum. It'll look like " Wat R U UP 2" That really annoys me.

It gets worse when they put that shit on paper. It comes to the point where they forget how to spell. My girlfriend's son was like this. Add to that his handwriting was graffiti style. He put this shit on job applications. Had to have a few talks with him about this. Fucked up kid, yea. But I have seen this with others many, many times.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
It gets worse when they put that shit on paper. It comes to the point where they forget how to spell. My girlfriend's son was like this. Add to that his handwriting was graffiti style. He put this shit on job applications. Had to have a few talks with him about this. Fucked up kid, yea. But I have seen this with others many, many times.

He really put that on paper? We are raising a generation of kids that can't spell correctly. Damn texting

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
corn_drive_thru4.jpg

:hatsoff:

While we're on this shit, or at least while we're back on it...

When you are posting a picture of yourself and someone else, and you self-label it, don't fucking say "Fred Fuckelsmith and I."

That is fucking wrong. If you were alone in the picture, would you label it "I" or would you label it "Me?"

"Fred Fuckelsmith and I" should instead say "Fred Fuckelsmith and me."

DR. B

Closed Account
When I was in the 4th grade, I had the biggest crush on Jennifer *******, our school's spelling bee champion. I knew of her all the up to our senior year. Unfortunately, she didn't know I existed :(

While we're on this shit, or at least while we're back on it...

When you are posting a picture of yourself and someone else, and you self-label it, don't fucking say "Fred Fuckelsmith and I."

That is fucking wrong. If you were alone in the picture, would you label it "I" or would you label it "Me?"

"Fred Fuckelsmith and I" should instead say "Fred Fuckelsmith and me."

Tell me more about Fred Fuckelsmith. He sounds dreamy.