• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's that time again...

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
Suddenly from out of nowhere I get private messages from models. Don't I feel special. Except I'm kinda getting deja vu from last year when a certain competition was on :2 cents:

Deepcover

Closed Account
Yeah I got one too...*whistling*

I was hoping she was going to complement me on my awesome post replies...was I ever wrong:facepalm:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 8563190, member: 346743"]Really? Girls message you guys to try and solicit votes? I seriously never even thought of that happening, lol

And 2 for 1 coupons for Denny's.

the only girls i get these kind of pms from are the ones that will for sure not get past the first round

im going to report them all as spam

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 8563190, member: 346743"]Really? Girls message you guys to try and solicit votes? I seriously never even thought of that happening, lol

Oh yeah it happens. I've even had girls PM the people who are publicly supporting me to try to get them to change who they vote for! It all happens in this contest.....

I got a couple, but not going to mention names doe.

AndiLand

Oh yeah it happens. I've even had girls PM the people who are publicly supporting me to try to get them to change who they vote for! It all happens in this contest.....

That has happened to me in the past, too. :facepalm: Sometimes a little competition can make even the prettiest girls turn ugly... happy that this year's contest is relatively drama free so far! *knock on wood*

Briana Lee

That has happened to me in the past, too. :facepalm: Sometimes a little competition can make even the prettiest girls turn ugly... happy that this year's contest is relatively drama free so far! *knock on wood*

Yeah exactly. Wait for the later rounds that's when all the drama usually starts. I just keep my head down and stay out of it.