• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes 2012! Who's going to end up as a finalist?

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Spank u 2 all you guys that have got me this far in the comp ~ 16th in The Best Newcomer is soooo close & theres a lil bit of up & down going on *hehe* xXx :facepalm:

014a.jpg

bannerfans_3770285.png

024a.jpg

missdannigee

if your girl is secure in moving on to the third round and you still have votes left to give out, can i ask that you send your votes my way in exchange for a fan sign? im doing them right now and posting them tonight so please post back fast and let me know you voted so you can get a fan sign...thanks guys xoxo

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/saffron-taylor said:
Saffron Taylor[/URL][/B], post: 6671845, member: 301749"]Ok guys, its time for bed for me here in uk, so please keep sending me those votes whilst I sleep in Euro Babe and Adult Model.

Thank you SO much for all your votes this last week, you guys are the best!!!!!

Here are a few teaser pics to get those vote juices flowing;)

Saffron x

Wow unbelievable!! You get hotter and hotter Saffron! I'm excited to see what treats you have for us in the next round:)

So with the last day of voting for this round I'm throwing some votes to those that are just on the bubble of moving on to the next round.

Best OCSM
Jane Burgess

Best Newcomer
Holly Rydem

Best Adult Model
Jenny Poussin

Best Cam Girl
Spexy Ashleigh
Jinxypie

and on round 3 don t forget she does softcore,maybe one day hardcore,but sure as hell we gotta get Harley Spencer outta that pizza store....

lame i know....but at least it rhymed..meanwhile lets get holly rudem amongst the top 15 on best newcumber...i mean cummer...i mean comer...ah well ya know what i mean...

Harley Spencer

and on round 3 don t forget she does softcore,maybe one day hardcore,but sure as hell we gotta get harley spencer outta that pizza store....

lame i know....but at least it rhymed..meanwhile lets get holly rudem amongst the top 15 on best newcumber...i mean cummer...i mean comer...ah well ya know what i mean...

Sadly, I will be stuck in the pizza store as I won't be winning the main category. That's been clear to me from the start. But winning a sub category will make it so that this summer, I can work only weekends and have the rest of my weeks off to do other things. Instead of working 5-6 days per week.

I do thank you for your votes everyone! I really appreciate it.

Mandy Flores

wwwwwhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwww....... very hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Lonilover! Thanks to all you guys that have been voting for me! It's time to STOP voting for me in the Adult model, and OCSM and pic out someone else! My personal choices are......so hard to say......But SabrinaDeep has been so awesome to me in here, and OUTSIDE of here in the Twitter world she has captured my vote in 2 catagories 100% Briana Lee and Ms. Hybrid are also getting my votes in certain catagories from here on out! Keep voting for me Best Newcomer, and Thank you again :) Here's me and Ava Brynt having a celebratory feast :)
18.gif
17.gif
16.gif

Yes, I made it. Just stuffed my last votes into the box(es) for Round 2. Same as yesterday.

Miss FreeOnes 2012
Mariah Milano
- I'm disappointed by you guys, with a career spanning 14 years, more than 600 awesome video scenes and one of the best websites around, how could she not be in the finals? I don't care what people say, to me she IS a winner.
Miss Hybrid
- Safely set for the finals when I went off, she has fallen again one position, gotta push to keep her in there.

Best Newcomer
Lolita Borgia
- Lolita is causing for a lot of confusing movement. Up, down, up, down, up, down, up, down, up... :rolleyes: it makes me all dizzy and got me worried a bit. So I slap another voted-sticker on her cute bum.
Holly Rydem
- Another great Newcomer, she's just out of the Top-15 for now, with just a little over 2 hours left, can she and Lolita move up another position each?

Best OCSM
Holly Rydem
- So what if there is no hope for making the jump from 22 to 15? I'm not going to change vote and set on someone who is already qualified just to be able to say "I voted for a winner". I vote for who I think is deserving and who I like - period.