• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes 2012! Who's going to end up as a finalist?

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Just a quick thank you to everyone for the votes. I am about to go for my morning cycle ride, butt will be back in about 2 hours to thank everyone for keeping me right up there at the top.

I know its hard and I hope it keeps that way.

HallNips005.jpg

Miss Looks Nippy Out

As Round 2 continues, the heat goes up. :flame:

The Babes are mostly bouncing up and down, down and up, at the moment. While we do like to see these beautiful women bounce around and going in-and-out, out-and-in from positions in certain situations, in the case of this contest it can get quite nerve racking. As well on the Girls themselves, as on us fans, who might go off seeing their faves in one of the Top-5 spots, and coming back to see them far away from the 15th Spot - necessary to proceed on to the Champions League Qualifications.

All I can do, is get in my daily votes, and hope to push my faves through to the next round, at the same time wishing luck to a bunch of other Babes, who I can't vote for, due to the limited amount of votes.

So, as has become a new-tradition during the contest, here are my votes and reasons.

Miss FreeOnes 2012:
Mariah Milano
- Lovely & sexy Babe who knows how to really go down to business :elaugh:. She's really awesome not only in her work, but also in her interactions, be it on the threads or in PM. I'd totally love to push her on to the Finals, and see her crowned as Miss FreeOnes 2012, I'm doing my share to try and make it happen.

Best Euro Babe:
Angell Summers
- The only non-OCSM I'm currently supporting. Why am I doing this? Because, every Babe has a right to participate, and receive votes. It would of course be terrific if all Girls in the contest were also present on the boards, but then it might make choosing even harder. Love her French accent, and she's beautiful, which always helps.

Best Adult Model:
Ariel Rebel
- Canada, in the imagination of many US-Americans (and some Europeans) just that gigantic mass of snow-covered landmass north of the border... The reality is far from that preconception, it seems that Canada (and especially Eastern-Canada) just has been producing one cute, sexy and talented petite beauty after another. Be it in Mainstream Acting - Ellen Page (Nova Scotia); Music - Avril Lavigne (Ontario); Hardcore - Patricia Petite (Quebec) and the wonderful [NOBABE]Ariel Rebel[/NOBABE] as a (veteran) Adult Model.

Best Newcomer:
Lolita Borgia
- The hottest Export from the Land of Oz a.k.a. Australia, when you see her you can be certain that you're not in Kansas anymore (or maybe you are in Kansas, in that case :dunno:). She's kinky, sweet, hot, witty, positively deviate, smart and tons more. A Babe you just can't really decide what you'd love to do to her more. Lock a collar around her beautiful neck, or place a ring around her finger. Spank her invitingly creamy bum, or play with her :kitty: It's hard to decide, and it's also hard... :elaugh:

Best OCSM
If I could I'd vote for more Babes not only than the max. votes for the round, but prolly also than the max for proceeding to the next round. So many of you are so great at interacting with us Members, that's it's hard to choose.
Today's vote goes to:
Holly Rydem
- A sweet and beautiful girl. She's really active on the boards, and - I've said it before and I'll say it again - her Q&A thread is an example that more should girls should consider following.

:pimpdaddy

Mariahxxx

Gooood Morning. Wow what a difference it makes when a new round starts huh? I finally got back into the top 15 in MFO and OCSM which is all I give a shit about since I'm not a cam girl. I very much appreciate your support. It takes a very dedicated loyal person to vote for someone who isn't winning. It's always easier to vote for the person in the lead as no one likes to vote for the loser :) ...so thank you so much! Here are some brand new pics I thought I'd share to say "Thank you"

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR ME PRETTY PLEASE!

MariahXXX-343.jpg

MariahXXX-351.jpg

MariahXXX-388.jpg

MariahXXX-501.jpg

MariahXXX-422.jpg

MariahXXX-166.jpg

MariahXXX-084.jpg

MariahXXX-065.jpg

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR ME PRETTY PLEASE!

Mariahxxx

Lolita_Borgia

As Round 2 continues, the heat goes up. :flame:

The Babes are mostly bouncing up and down, down and up, at the moment. While we do like to see these beautiful women bounce around and going in-and-out, out-and-in from positions in certain situations, in the case of this contest it can get quite nerve racking. As well on the Girls themselves, as on us fans, who might go off seeing their faves in one of the Top-5 spots, and coming back to see them far away from the 15th Spot - necessary to proceed on to the Champions League Qualifications.

All I can do, is get in my daily votes, and hope to push my faves through to the next round, at the same time wishing luck to a bunch of other Babes, who I can't vote for, due to the limited amount of votes.

Best Newcomer:
Lolita Borgia
- The hottest Export from the Land of Oz a.k.a. Australia, when you see her you can be certain that you're not in Kansas anymore (or maybe you are in Kansas, in that case :dunno:). She's kinky, sweet, hot, witty, positively deviate, smart and tons more. A Babe you just can't really decide what you'd love to do to her more. Lock a collar around her beautiful neck, or place a ring around her finger. Spank her invitingly creamy bum, or play with her :kitty: It's hard to decide, and it's also hard... :elaugh:

:pimpdaddy

*kisses* Master ~ & spank me anytime *hehe* xXx :spanking:

tumblr_m04hys6HoQ1qcdkkao1_400.jpg

wouldn t mind being Miss Hybrid bycicle...movin on to more serious issues...my 5 votes today went to the following ladies

Miss Hybrid
Xo Gisele
malena Morgan
Tiffany Doll
and...the exquisit....harley Spencer...

tomorrow holly rydem , carmen valentina,briana lee and some other,who s name i just forgot will be back on the voting list...or monday we ll see....