• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> It's Official! We're looking for Miss FreeOnes 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eve Lawrence

Hilden has the right idea. :thumbsup:

That's why we took the pending list down...to alleviate any confusion on who's really entered and who's not. If their name isn't on the list at http://missfreeones.com/contestants.html then they aren't entered.

That list is getting pretty crazy! You just need Carmella Bing, Gianna Michaels, and Tory Lane and I'd say you have all the major current stars entered. Though for some reason I have a feeling Tory will be entering. :dunno:

That's the idea. :) As I said somewhere else, my master plan is to get them addicted to you guys so they have to stick around! After that, I'll work on taking over the world but that's only plan B.

I think The Brain is taking applications for a new sidekick. I hear Pinky isn't working out so well.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Am I in the contest and can we post about the contest outside the boards to drive traffic back?

Yes and YES!

When the voting starts on the first, each of you will have your own voting page so you can share the link so people can vote for you. :)

And of course there's the little bit about your fans being able to have a chance to win a trip to LA for the FreeOnes Party. We'll be announcing the winners of the contest there!

01.jpg

It's too bad Blue Angel hasn't posted yet (I don't care if it's broken english with a German or even Hungarian translation), otherwise I might (probably would) have voted for her.

Es ist shade das Blue Angel nicht gebucht(?) hat (es ist keine probleme für mich als/wann sie radebrechend Englisch mit eine(s)(r) Deutches order Hungarischen übersetzung schreibt), anders(?) sollte ich vielleicht (oder wahrscheinlich) für ihr gestimmt/gewählt haben.

I hope someone can correct my German... I have some basic knowledge of the German language and I understand written and spoken German (if spoken slowly), but writing or speaking German myself is an entirely different story...

It's too bad Blue Angel hasn't posted yet (I don't care if it's broken english with a German or even Hungarian translation), otherwise I might (probably would) have voted for her.

Es ist shade das Blue Angel nicht gebucht(?) hat (es ist keine probleme für mich als/wann sie radebrechend Englisch mit eine(s)(r) Deutches order Hungarischen übersetzung schreibt), anders(?) sollte ich vielleicht (oder wahrscheinlich) für ihr gestimmt/gewählt haben.

I hope someone can correct my German... I have some basic knowledge of the German language and I understand written and spoken German (if spoken slowly), but writing or speaking German myself is an entirely different story...

Google Translate to the rescue!!!!

Kár, hogy Blue Angel még nem hirdették meg még (nem érdekel, ha nem tört el angol és egy német vagy akár magyar fordítás), egyébként én is (valószínûleg) már szavazott neki.

Google Translate to the rescue!!!!

Kár, hogy Blue Angel még nem hirdették meg még (nem érdekel, ha nem tört el angol és egy német vagy akár magyar fordítás), egyébként én is (valószínûleg) már szavazott neki.

I tried to use google translate the other way around once (Hungarian to English) & without the help of babelfish the piece of text I wanted to translate into english wouldn't have made much sense at all... (without google translate the piece of text transated with babelfish wouldn't have made much sense either, btw...).

Status
Not open for further replies.