• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> It's Official! We're looking for Miss FreeOnes 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the mods decide to delete the photos, you can see them on my profile in my album. You have to be one of my friends though, or it won't let you.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 3787737, member: 114093"]Btw...guess who's going to be able to be OCSM'd in time to be in the contest. ;-)

544_carmenfreeones.jpg

Wow! That's hot! :rubbel:

I would hope that you guys would vote for the OCSM's that have already been active on here. They came on here to meet and chat with people, not because they wanted to win a contest.

So true. I would think that Petra & Co. would give special consideration to the active OCSM's who participate on FO's instead of the free for all popularity contest for the 10K, but hey, your forum, your contest, your rules.

FWIW, I think [if I am mistaken, sorry] JB refers to someone like Eva Angelina who registered and solicited votes for some contest. Priya Rai is another chick who came and went.

It's going to be one hell of a ride.

:banger:

:computer:

:ak47:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
FWIW, I think [if I am mistaken, sorry] JB refers to someone like Eva Angelina who registered and solicited votes for some contest. Priya Rai is another chick who came and went.

Yeah, but at the same time we cannot have OSCMs who call on their fans from elsewhere to sign up on the board just so they can vote for them and not post anywhere else. That was a huge problem during last years contest with Vicky Vette, if I remember correctly (If I don't, sorry).

Btw...guess who's going to be able to be OCSM'd in time to be in the contest. ;-)

544_carmenfreeones.jpg

Call me cheap, but she's got my vote.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Yeah, but at the same time we cannot have OSCMs who call on their fans from elsewhere to sign up on the board just so they can vote for them and not post anywhere else. That was a huge problem during last years contest with Vicky Vette, if I remember correctly (If I don't, sorry).

You are cheap. LOL Just kidding Carmen is hot with a great rack. I have seen some really nice pictures of her. :thumbsup:

And how will members with multiple handles be dealt with. You know somebody will try that one.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I have a question. Is this an actual fair competition (where people can only vote once) or is it one of those "spam competitions" (like booble) where people can vote as many times as they want. I think we all understand that those types of "competitions" in reality is just a way to get people to visit the site that´s holding the "competition".

I have a question. Is this an actual fair competition (where people can only vote once) or is it one of those "spam competitions" (like booble) where people can vote as many times as they want. I think we all understand that those types of "competitions" in reality is just a way to get people to visit the site that´s holding the "competition".

Votes will be limited to 1 vote per person per model (maybe per day, not sure yet). This will be dealt with behind the scenes to make sure people can not (or at least it will be harder) to cheat.

Votes will be limited to 1 vote per person per model (maybe per day, not sure yet). This will be dealt with behind the scenes to make sure people can not (or at least it will be harder) to cheat.

That seems to be a good rule, but the choice of the winner will be f***ing hard ! :rolleyes:

Although I'm not a female i'd still like to nominate myself to be Mr. FreeOnes 2010 :D

I hope they do a Mr. Freeones. Sometimes us girls need some man candy. :)

Exactly my point! There should be a Mr. FreeOne's 2010 and I'm glad that you and I see eye to eye :)

Unfortunately, I'm far from being eye Candy And I look more like an eye sore :(

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

This is what people on the board keep forgetting...FreeOnes isn't just the message board. What I'm doing is taking the idea of the unofficial competitions ran by members on the board in the past and making it official...ie it's going to be done right this time.

Models can not simply be nominated for the contest and do nothing to win. Nor can they simply enter and wait for the end. They must actually enter the contest, become an OCSM, and maintain a certain level of activity that was set for them to remain in the contest.

The voting will all be done OFF the boards via http://missfreeones.com. There is no requirement of being a member to vote, except if people want to enter the drawing for the trip to LA. Then they must sign up for a FreeOnes account in order to leave their username.

So don't worry that things will be done like they have unofficially in the past. As Roald said, we're going to work things out to keep cheating down to a minimum and it should be a lot of fun for both fans and models. :D

So yea...

VOTE PRETO DRAGAO FOR MR. FREEONES '10!
:partysml::partysml::partysml:​

Because I was the only one with enough balls to post some pics!

Bull shit, I've also posted a pic in a thread somewhere... :tongue:

Honey far from a bitch believe me.. direct Fuck Yes!!
Again I am on how many other forums... plus a solid shooting schedule with Really LARGE Cocks... I am not looking to ever be Miss America... I don't even compare to the Nikki Benz, Shyla Styles, Sasha Grey, Jenna Haze, etc... but I will say I promise I am 99.9% dirty and more hardcore than anyone that enters this contest!! Cause DP is FINALLY coming and I'm praying it's Manuel and Holmes like I have wanted!! :glugglug:
Please who catfights anymore... Fuck offs are much more effective in all matters...:thumbsup:

No no no, it IS directed at Phoenix!!

Catfight! Catfight! Catfight! Catfight! Catfight!

I bring the oil :glugglug:

BTW, you disappoint me Roald! I expected the following reply from you by now...

"Fuck Off! Fuck Off! Fuck Off! Fuck Off! Fuck Off!

I bring the strap-ons :glugglug: "

it's a turn on to watch Phonix marie and janeb
pulling each others hair in this thread and making
this contest into a very stiff competition no pun intended :)

Status
Not open for further replies.