• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> It's Official! We're looking for Miss FreeOnes 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
it's a huge turn on watchin 2 hawt chics
have a miscommunication with each other
especially when it's over $15k =D

I'm not into bein spanked but I like being the spanker but in your case I'll make the exception for you and let you give me a good spanking (^_^)

It wasn't over the money. I don't like being bitched at unless there is a reason to bitch at me. I don't care about the money. I am not even sure if I want to enter the contest. If I don't I will support the OCSM's that are active on here. :thumbsup:

I like how you think. We need more man candy on this forum.

I got a big piece of man candy right here.

Oh wait did I say that out loud?

Sorry, my bad!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I got a big piece of man candy right here.

Oh wait did I say that out loud?

Sorry, my bad!

I have a sucker in the shape of a penis. Does that count as man candy?

Just kidding. I have gummy pussies, though. :wave2:

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Brynn is in.
Roald, hey oil is even better than mud, you can see the action better. You got it man.
As long as they're not rocking those 80's hair dos.

Hmm... you think that lil tiff was about the money? I derno. I don't think so, but who knows. Personally, I'm not worried about winning any of it, but I think it's a great way to have being more active, more fun with the fans and ladies. I'm excited to see who will win, though. And if there's a tie.... jello wrestle please? haha

I get to ref!

It was about the money for one person who was trying to make a case against the other by discouraging her from competing in this contest and I'm glad this person stood up and defended herself from the unwarranted attack on her.

Atta girl! That's the spirit! So what if you win or lose as long as you have fun doing it because healthy fun competition is what it's about :p

If there's a tie, there definitely should be a jello wrestling match to break the tie as long as we both get to be refs ;)

It wasn't over the money. I don't like being bitched at unless there is a reason to bitch at me. I don't care about the money. I am not even sure if I want to enter the contest. If I don't I will support the OCSM's that are active on here. :thumbsup:

I agree there was no reason to bitch at you but from a guys perspective its a turn on to see 2 hawt women exchange barbs and blows with each other no matter what the reasons are :)

I for one think it's great for actresses in the sex industry such as yourself to come here to get themselves noticed by new potential fans, to develop, maintain and interact with fans, to promote their craft and profit from it while having good natured fun. ;)

I hope you enter the contest instead of dropping out of it because you have made it amusing, fun and don't hesitate to take advantage of this great opportunity because you deserve a shot at winning the crown and prize just as all the lovely sexy ladies who are on this forum. =D

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
It was about the money for one person who was trying to make a case against the other by discouraging her from competing in this contest and I'm glad this person stood up and defended herself from the unwarranted attack on her.

Atta girl! That's the spirit! So what if you win or lose as long as you have fun doing it because healthy fun competition is what it's about :p

If there's a tie, there definitely should be a jello wrestling match to break the tie as long as we both get to be refs ;)

I agree there was no reason to bitch at you but from a guys perspective its a turn on to see 2 hawt women exchange barbs and blows with each other no matter what the reasons are :)

I for one think it's great for actresses in the sex industry such as yourself to come here to get themselves noticed by new potential fans, to develop, maintain and interact with fans, to promote their craft and profit from it while having good natured fun. ;)

I hope you enter the contest instead of dropping out of it because you have made it amusing, fun and don't hesitate to take advantage of this great opportunity because you deserve a shot at winning the crown and prize just as all the lovely sexy ladies who are on this forum. =D

Thank you. I think everyone should stand up for themselves. I am joining the contest. I sent Petra an e-mail telling her I will do it. I think it will be a fun contest, and I am hoping it will stay very drama free. That Bobble contest was turned into a nightmare. I just want to have some fun. :)

Thank you. I think everyone should stand up for themselves. I am joining the contest. I sent Petra an e-mail telling her I will do it. I think it will be a fun contest, and I am hoping it will stay very drama free. That Bobble contest was turned into a nightmare. I just want to have some fun. :)

you're welcome. I also think it's important for people to stand up and defend themselves. Who knows if this contest will be drama free since the stakes are high but nonetheless just have fun and don't let the criticism bother you just do your thang baby :cool:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
the party in LA sounds like fun! did they decide on a hotel yet?

No we haven't. Details about the party will probably come out sometime shortly after the contest starts in January. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.