• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> It's Official! We're looking for Miss FreeOnes 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound very intellectually hot! Me likey! :D

I would like to introduce myself. I have entered the contest and I look forward to getting to know all of you through the forums. My name is Ariel X. I am listed on freeones.com under Ariel Carmine because I used that name once or twice when I first started out in the Business. I believe that Stars and wanna be stars owe a lot of gratitude to the fans because without their support we wouldn't be able to do what we do. I hope you all had Happy Holidays and have made some good New Years Resolutions for 2010. If anyone wants an ass whopping in a wrestling match I'd love to take you on :)
xoxoox
muah
Ariel X

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Please can I nominate UK glamour model Lucy Pinder? I hope she's registered into FreeOnes forum. If not, my second choice is Latina busty Tina Mercedes former Miss World Nude.

The ladies have to contact Petra if they want to enter. That way, if they win, they won't be surprised when Roald comes to their house with a huge check and baby oil.

I know I'm new, but I hope you will give me a chance at it! Petra said she would enter me :)

I'll take a look at your stuff, but if your avatar is any clue, then you'll have my vote. :wave2:

I nominate:
Harmony Hex:nanner::rolleyes:
and
Michelle Moist:D:bowdown:

WOW!!

Vote for them they are sooo hot!!
Actually cuties!!!!

What makes the choice so tough is that none of the girls have pledged to work for global peace and end world hunger (Miss America). I might just consider voting for whoever promises to find me a parking spot at the mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.