• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> It's Official! We're looking for Miss FreeOnes 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
This is my first time seeing this contest and I can't wait to see the final list of nominees and eventual winner! Great to see OCSM's being so interactive! I don't visit the message boards a lot, but this is definitely making me want to come back more!

Also JaneB being super active from the beginning of the thread (yeah I read through almost every post haha) is definitely working towards a vote from me :D I was so gonna vote Canadian too hehe

Also I wanna be in Mr. Freeones haha!

Thank you. I like to be active on here. I also think a Mr. Freeones contest would be a blast. :)

Thank you. I like to be active on here. I also think a Mr. Freeones contest would be a blast. :)

Welcome :) Yeah I can see by how many times you have posted your super active here. It's very cool to see stars that actually want to interact with their fans.
Too bad I don't use twitter (I hate it so much, facebook for me!), because Cassandra Calogera would definitely be another contender and I hope she does sign up!

Pienso que conseguimos su punto ahora.:lame:

Official board rules/reglas de bordo oficiales

The official board language is English. While we fully realize that we have many members who's first language is not English, we appreciate their attempt and do not expect their English or grammar to be perfect.

La lengua de bordo oficial es el inglés. Mientras totalmente realizamos que tenemos a muchos miembros quién es la primera lengua no es el inglés, apreciamos su tentativa y no esperamos que su inglés o gramática sea perfecto.
Ups, lo siento yo no entendia lo que queria decir el mensaje, no estaba seguro de ello, es por eso que preferi escribir, si es un insulto le respondo de esa manera, pero si no lo es le respondo de buena manera, deje las dos opciones y la persona que lo mensiono sabra elegir de acuerdo a lo que dijo... muchas gracias por traducirlo... igual tampoco sé lo que quieren decir los iconos con las escrituras Ban Him! y Lame

Why are people flaming each other over their preference in women? If we all had the same taste in women, you'd have 1 very happy guy and about 3 billion unhappy ones. Different strokes for different folks, pun intended!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Ups, lo siento yo no entendia lo que queria decir el mensaje, no estaba seguro de ello, es por eso que preferi escribir, si es un insulto le respondo de esa manera, pero si no lo es le respondo de buena manera, deje las dos opciones y la persona que lo mensiono sabra elegir de acuerdo a lo que dijo... muchas gracias por traducirlo... igual tampoco sé lo que quieren decir los iconos con las escrituras Ban Him! y Lame

мы не говорим по-исрански!! :crash:

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
So hope the voting is based on quantity and quality of posting, beauty, brains and sheer attributing to an unrivaled quality of production, ability to hang in there and paying attention to members....... because definitely in that case, well Sandra Shine should be entered in the nominations. She has posted here regularly so much and so faithfully over the years, the mods had to open a whole new thread. All the available evidence points to a caring person.

PS. the person who can notice something specific about this post gets rep, just for fun.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Welcome :) Yeah I can see by how many times you have posted your super active here. It's very cool to see stars that actually want to interact with their fans.
Too bad I don't use twitter (I hate it so much, facebook for me!), because Cassandra Calogera would definitely be another contender and I hope she does sign up!

I try and stay active on here. There are a lot of good topics on here. I will have to ask her if she has a Facebook. I know she did at one time. I told her to pop on here and read this thread. Perhaps Petra can talk to her about the contest.

I love this woman !!! :rofl: ... Jessica Jaymes.... is so sexy and so bitch ! :D

Jessica Jaymes is the best for my !!

But, to keep things on topic here...

Dani Woodward. Dani Woodward. Dani...

...Woodward.

Hey........I think you guys have almost convinced me to vote for your favs. Maybe if you guys say their names a few more times I will be able to decide.........

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
So hope the voting is based on quantity and quality of posting, beauty, brains and sheer attributing to an unrivaled quality of production, ability to hang in there and paying attention to members....... because definitely in that case, well Sandra Shine should be entered in the nominations. She has posted here regularly so much and so faithfully over the years, the mods had to open a whole new thread. All the available evidence points to a caring person.

PS. the person who can notice something specific about this post gets rep, just for fun.

Have you looked at the contestants page??

http://missfreeones.com/contestants.html

Status
Not open for further replies.