• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> It's Official! We're looking for Miss FreeOnes 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys -- thanks to everyone that nominated me !!! Muah !!

Not sure if I will enter, but I do have a question -- is the winner just based on votes by the members of Freeones ? Or are there other things that factor in ? Like posting on the boards, searches on Freeones ect ? Is voting open to visitors as well ?

Sorry for being so inquisitive...LOL

Kisses
Vanessa

www.VanessBlue.com
www.AdultStarsLive.com

Ofcourse you enter, no extra work for you since you are OCSM already :)

Everybody will be able to vote starting the 1st of January, so MyFreeOnes members AND non members.

The results will be based on votes and nothing else.

Lmk if you have more questions.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Ofcourse you enter, no extra work for you since you are OCSM already :)

Everybody will be able to vote starting the 1st of January, so MyFreeOnes members AND non members.

The results will be based on votes and nothing else.

Lmk if you have more questions.

What he said! :D

Not sure if I will enter, but I do have a question -- is the winner just based on votes by the members of Freeones ? Or are there other things that factor in ? Like posting on the boards, searches on Freeones ect ? Is voting open to visitors as well ?

Kisses
Vanessa

www.VanessBlue.com
www.AdultStarsLive.com

Still... You could try to convince people to vote for active members instead of voting for girls who've only posted on this board once or twice...

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
If it makes board members feel any better, we have something extra for the active OCSMs that will be starting next month to reward them for their efforts. ;-)

Ashli Orion

Official Checked Star Member
ok so i know i'll never make it to #1 LOL but i <3 freeones and petra <3 so my name is in the running for fun!! i'm excited to make a sexy fan pic for everyone!

ok so i know i'll never make it to #1 LOL but i <3 freeones and petra <3 so my name is in the running for fun!! i'm excited to make a sexy fan pic for everyone!

Hey the top 10 is winning $$$ already PLUS they all get in the ring with me for an oil fight so I would say just go for it!!!!

jusnelldem

Closed Account

Kisses
Vanessa

www.VanessBlue.com
www.AdultStarsLive.com

Finally. Pleeeze enter Vanessa.

Ashli Orion

Official Checked Star Member
thanks for the sweetness sexies <3 im about to take some pics for the contest... im all alone and horny in my room... i'll have to ask petra what is acceptable hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.