• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's official! The 2012 edition of Miss FreeOnes will begin April 9th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
will be interesting to see who turns up on the list this year.
sad i wont be able to vote for Sunny Lane this year.

That it will.

I'll be opening registration on Feb 1st and very shortly after you guys will get to see who's entering. ;-)

kelleycabbana

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
This looks like it will be fun! I'm excited to be apart of such a great site.....xoxoxo
Love freeones and love this message board now that I'm somewhat finding my way around
Peace love and sex...xoxoxox

missdannigee

Official Checked Star Member
cant wait! it on the calendar!

Petra

Petra

Are defending champs allowed to have a chance to go back-to-back? (I.e. Would last year's winner be eligible this year?)

Yes! So Bree Olson (if she were still active in the industry), Sophie Dee, and all of the winners from the 2011 categories are available.

Ah yes, "Miss.FreeOnes". The highlight of the FreeOnes year, no? ;)

:D

now...any news on the girls ´s list for this miss fo 2012?
would like to know whos cumin and not.

oh,and lets hope the retarded organizationa called SOPA and PIPA does not shut freeones for being such a pleasant site...lol

I will be voting! So when it says you can do 10 votes...does that mean for 10 different categories? Or can I vote 10 times for the same girl during the first round??? :)

Perhaps I missed this piece in the rules, however...please help me understand how we can nominate girls for the contest? As I have some babes that I (like many other members) have key stars to pitch for the Miss FreeOnes Contest 2012.

I'd like to see some of the OCSM's post some fresh pic on here. Other contestants toooooooo !!!!!! :stir:

Status
Not open for further replies.