F FelixStrum Jul 20, 2010 #1 the temperature's rising... she needs to cool down! Attachments Gettin Hot In here.jpg 43.6 KB · Views: 305
cl0ckw0rkman Jul 20, 2010 #2 quick throw her a fish, she might just play your horn if you do it right!
L LukeEl I am a failure to the Korean side of my ****** Jul 20, 2010 #6 If they switched the killer whale shows to this at Sea World I wouldn't mind getting ****** as a trainer by her.
If they switched the killer whale shows to this at Sea World I wouldn't mind getting ****** as a trainer by her.
StanScratch My Penis Is Dancing! Jul 20, 2010 #7 ~~whimsy~~ said: What's up with the goof in the background. He's ruining the photo!!! Click to expand... Which one? The fat one with the shirt on his shoulder? The goober with his hat on and half his teeth missing? The douche with his hat on backwards? The douche beside him making the weird face? The... Wait...why in the fuck am I looking at the guys?
~~whimsy~~ said: What's up with the goof in the background. He's ruining the photo!!! Click to expand... Which one? The fat one with the shirt on his shoulder? The goober with his hat on and half his teeth missing? The douche with his hat on backwards? The douche beside him making the weird face? The... Wait...why in the fuck am I looking at the guys?
Ace Bandage The one and only. Jul 20, 2010 #8 She has beads in her hand so why the fuck is her top still on to begin with? You're doing it wrong...
She has beads in her hand so why the fuck is her top still on to begin with? You're doing it wrong...