• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's a Pink Floyd Night...

...and oh man, my neighbors are prob gonna hate me for what's coming, but fucki it all my FreeOnes Friends! So...what's your favorite Pink Floyd Album?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Animals. It was also the first cd I ever bought.

Hmm, difficult but probably dark side of the moon or meddle.
Difficult I know...cause they're all fucking great. :) I really can't pick just one to be honest...it all depends on how deep down the rabbit hole I want to go at that moment in time...

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Difficult I know...cause they're all fucking great. :) I really can't pick just one to be honest...it all depends on how deep down the rabbit hole I want to go at that moment in time...

Difficult, that's for sure. I was going to go with Wish You Were Here, but I'll have to say The Wall, because it's got one of my favourites, "Run Like Hell" on it .. amongst others.

http://youtu.be/ySO-gryuO-c

:dito: A few months ago I went through a week or two when I couldn't stop listening to Dark Side of the Moon; it was on endless repeat in my car, on my computer, on my phone, and, when I wasn't listening to any recorded media, it just played over and over in my head. A few weeks after that the same thing happened with Animals, followed by Wish You Were Here. So, yeah. Depends on my mood, I guess.

The Piper at the Gates of Dawn followed closely by Wish You Were Here

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I like every album they ever put out but the Wall is my fav. Love me some Floyd

Facetious

Moderated
Only when I'm in the mood to reminisce do I listen to Floyd. No other band's music can bring me back to my pastime as efficiently as PF... does anybody else find that to be true?
All in all, I can't put my finger on exactly what the music of PF does with my emotions... it's kinda melancholy-like, yet at the same time, it's a peaceful tranquility.... maybe I need some LSD to go....that is, if it's even available these days.

Oh, Answering the ?: The Wall