• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Israeli Attacks Gaza Strip, Killing 200+

Cuz no one can win in that war, I think it will be a short bloody period of time, maybe 2-3 days, and after that fire will be ceased. Then, palestinians will launch a few rockets towards Israel, or a few terrorists will blow up themselves - and Israel will hit back Gaza again... and so on.
As it goes for many many many years.

The age old conflict abour a piece of land continues with no end in sight.

This "war" is never going to end, not as long as people believe that a certiain site where a supposed religious figure one stood or a temple, mosque or any other religious building was once, actually matters. It really doesnt. So many lives lost on both sides of the conflict and for what? In my opinion absolutly nothing, they might argue that they are fighting for their cause but this has been going on for centuries. People are stupid what can I say.

This situation is probably the biggest factor in my mind for the case that religion should ba abolished, and the sooner that happens, im sure these sort of petty squabbles that cost thousands of lives will end. I know were all human and we like to kill one another and yes we probably will find new ways to do that but without the belief of a great "lord" in the sky that will reward you for your actions I doubt they will last as long as any conflict involving religion. Thats just my point of view.

But it will never happen, because like I have said before people are stupid and there is no room for compromise on both sides of this argument. The Israelis have all the power, mainly because the Christians in the US are so powerful and they think for some reason that, Israel is the place the rapture is going to take place - O lord save us all now - and as long as they are so powerful, Isreal can be as arrogant as they please and they can treat the Palistinans like some sort of underclass less than human. And generation after generation of Palistinian will be sucked into this extreamist fundermentalist view that god wants them to sacrifice themself in order to kill some unbelievers so that one day, his children or his childrens, children can one day see a Muslim run Palestine.

The cycle goes on and on....

Philbert

Banned
Well...another massive waste of bandwidth.
The previous posters have shown once again that the old truism about opinions and a-holes holds true.
Neither of the previous posters has a clue about the situation in Israel, and if you hit them a few times they would probably scream bloody murder and throw their shoes at you...or something vicious like that.
Israel has been resident in the area for over 3,000 years...slaughtered, dispersed, beat down...but never defeated. Jews, as a religion, are as diverse as any other group. But as a people...they are tough, devoted to family and principles, and believe in God.
Your lack of faith and lack of religious awareness is not really important, millions have seen the way to reconcile the Diety thing and real life, and have found a path that works for most people.
The fact that thousands returned to a virtual wasteland after surviving the Nazi extermination effort, a land known to the few locals living there as the Cursed Land, begin to rebuild the one place Jews have always called home, and were subsequently attacked by the combined armies of three large Arab countries, seems to have escaped your notice. Young teens, women, and the few men left after the Holocaust, fought back and survived.
Nearly 60 years later, the Arab countries have kept the Palestinians isolated and desperate, pointed at Israel as their latest weapon. Day after day, rockets and mortars shot into Israeli communities aimed directly at civilian populations. From a territory returned to Palestinian control to further the peace effort used only to continue to attack Israel.
And you guys equate Israel with the fake, made up group known as "Palestinians", easily making completely misinformed "religious wars" statements; religion is what it is, many forms are out there; the war in the Middle East is a cultural/political one, religion is just one weapon used by the Islamic Radicals to keep the momentum going. Israel doesn't claim Judaism requires the blood of Muslims or Christians, or Bhuddists, or puppy dogs...that's dogma used by the Islamic culture.
Every year for many many generations, millions of Jews ended their Passover prayers with the phrase "Next Year in Jerusalem"; these Jews were in Ghettos, extermination camps, nice homes in New York, or wherever they found themselves living. Israel is not just a place they ended up living in, it has been and always will be, their home.
Most Palestinians are originally Jordanians, and have no history in the region beyond the small population that was there in the '30s and '40s.

Some actual history of the area.
http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=2715564&postcount=86

Analingus

Banned
Who cares? Really, who cares? Just more middle east bullshit.

The fact that thousands returned to a virtual wasteland after surviving the Nazi extermination effort, a land known to the few locals living there as the Cursed Land, begin to rebuild the one place Jews have always called home, and were subsequently attacked by the combined armies of three large Arab countries, seems to have escaped your notice. Young teens, women, and the few men left after the Holocaust, fought back and survived.

Nearly 60 years later, the Arab countries have kept the Palestinians isolated and desperate, pointed at Israel as their latest weapon. Day after day, rockets and mortars shot into Israeli communities aimed directly at civilian populations. From a territory returned to Palestinian control to further the peace effort used only to continue to attack Israel.

Definitely bears repeating.

Israel doesn't claim Judaism requires the blood of Muslims...

And therein (as you point out) lies a huge contrast. Given Isreal's arsenal, some Arab nations would have long since exterminated Israel. Yet despite constant provokation, Israel has not exterminated her tormentors.

The continuing saga.
First let me say that the "Holocaust" is the single most vile occurence that has happened in the history of man IMO.
But that does not justify IMO many of the things and actions that have happened since the end of WW2 in regard to Israel.
Israel as formed after WW2 is an island of white european returning immigrants for the most part.These people may very well consider it their historic homeland but that in no way justifies IMO displacing large amount of the people who were living there before the creation of Israel and that is what happened.
This dispute may have religious elements to it but fundamently it is a dispute over land and rights, with religions as just a determinate of which group people are alinged with.But there is dispute even within Israel as to how and what should happen.Many see the future even within Israel of a "jewish state" is long term not going to survive the changing demographics and would like to see a peacefull transition to a more multi cultural state that is not jewish based,but of course many do not wish that also with the country.
I think this article at wik on whats known as "right of return" as it pertains to Israel and the palestinans lays out both sides of the dispute fairly well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_Return

Is not the best only fair solution to have a full right to return granted to all with a guarantee of rights and protections for all with an international mandate and security forces if neccesary.The alternative is a bloody future IMO.
Would any of us ever accept being displaced from our homes and lands and be willing to just accept we can never go home.Yes I agree as it stands now the palestinians are never going to accept Israel as a jewish state where they have no right to return ,but as sympahetic I am to the history of the jewish people who have been persecuted for centuries culminating in the as I said earlier the worst crime in human history the holocaust, if I was a palestinian or a descendent of one I would not feel much differently then they do I think.

but as sympahetic I am to the history of the jewish people who have been persecuted for centuries culminating in the as I said earlier the worst crime in human history

But the thing is it didn't culminate there. Anti-semitism is alive, well, and as divisive and pernicious as ever. One only need visit the other thread on this topic (the one with a poll) to see a few resident examples.

Would any of us ever accept being displaced from our homes and lands and be willing to just accept we can never go home.Yes I agree as it stands now the palestinians are never going to accept Israel as a jewish state where they have no right to return ,but as sympahetic I am to the history of the jewish people who have been persecuted for centuries culminating in the as I said earlier the worst crime in human history the holocaust, if I was a palestinian or a descendent of one I would not feel much differently then they do I think.

Right on the nail. :hatsoff:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Excuse my lack of historical knowledge on the subject but were they displaced? Or did they just leave?
And when, how many years ago was that?

Only way to resolve the conflict is for one side to leave the land completely and never come back, but that's about as likely as W. Bush peeing on the White House lawn right now.

Anti-semitism is alive, well

Oh please, anti-semitism is the single biggest bullshit excuse ever! Every time someone says something about Jews or Israel they don't like they point their finger and start crying. They still use what happened during WWII as an excuse to get away with everything they do and the whole world goes "Oh, look at those poor Jews, it's terrible what happened to them during the war so we can't say anything about because we're supposed to feel sorry for them. Lets just look the other way."

And if my opinion isn't clear enough I'll make it even clearer, Israel is an occupying force and a bully and it's about time the world does something about it.

Here's a website for you, dervish. If you're not already a member I'm sure you'll be right at home there:

stormfront.org

Thank you for proving my point bodie, everytime someone says something about Jews you're labeled as an anti-semite. And how about this bodie? Earlier this year the VPRO (a Dutch television network) aired a documentary about a prominent Jewish scholar (whose name I can't remember just now) who says exactly the same thing and because of it he's no longer welcome in Israel. Is he also an anti-semite for saying it or just me because I'm not Jewish?

Well then, thats a website filled with joy if ever I saw one :rolleyes:

Oh but anti-semitism is just a bullshit excuse, dontcha know :rolleyes:

People like Dervish are the reason there was a holocaust in the first place. And they'll be the reason for a second, should that ever come to pass.

I will ignore your insult and instead ask you if you care to answer my question?

Is the Israeli scholar I talked about also an anti semite or just me because I'm not Jewish?

Edit: This is what I should have said in my earlier post, Oh please, at this point in time anti-semitism is the single biggest bullshit excuse ever!

I'm not interested in fencing with you over some isolated incident that you'd like to think justifies your agenda. Whether by hate or ignorance you are blind. Beyond that I have nothing to say to you, except that what I typed previously is not an insult, it's a tragic fact.