• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Islamic State--aka ISIS--Message To The World: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Takes No Prisoners

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
ZlfcHUr.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Excuse me? My comment was about his equivocation of Islam to Christianity. Not about successes or failure in this war which by the way he refuses to acknowledge we are in. That can be for a future thread. He has made some of the stupidest comments at the most crucial times. I won't repeat my earlier comment about him since it offends you so much.

I'm not offended when people talk their shit about Obama, take all the shots you like, I find it amusing when his intellect is attacked, just don't forget there are a lot of people on your side of the aisle that find [NOBABE]Sarah Palin[/NOBABE] and George W. Bush intellectuals and hold up dropouts like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity as thought pillars of the conservative movement.

I'm not offended when people talk their shit about Obama, take all the shots you like, I find it amusing when his intellect is attacked, just don't forget there are a lot of people on your side of the aisle that find [NOBABE]Sarah Palin[/NOBABE] and George W. Bush intellectuals and hold up dropouts like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity as thought pillars of the conservative movement.

I find it amusing that the so called smartest person to ever hold the office can't even produce his college transcripts when seeking the highest office in the land but a young lawyer seeking a position with the public defender's office has to produce theirs. I don't believe anyone considers Hannity anything more than a spokesman/pundit for conservatism. Limbaugh has proven over the years that he is a great intellect and advocate for conservatism. As someone that was fortunate enough to receive a good education I never have been all that impressed with someone's academic pedigree and the careers that those two have created for themselves are not either enhanced or diminished by the lack of a degree. The highly respected and very liberal Peter Jennings (RIP) was entrusted with delivering the most important news of the day and he was a high school dropout.

When have Palin and GWB been called the great intellects? Although they haven't said anything any more stupid than Obama has if you take away the Texas drawl or Yukon inflection.

Obama has only displayed brilliance in delivering platitudes and speeches. Intellectually he certainly pales in comparison to even Richard Nixon who most will agree was one of the most intellectually gifted presidents ever.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Blue Countach again.

And take the great philosopher and scientist Aristotle for example. He dropped out of high school (GED class of 366 B.C.) and joined the Job Corps. Citation needed on that last part but he's as relevant to the problem of islamic extremism today as is what some christians did 1000 years ago in the crusades.

xfire

I find it amusing that the so called smartest person to ever hold the office can't even produce his college transcripts when seeking the highest office in the land but a young lawyer seeking a position with the public defender's office has to produce theirs. I don't believe anyone considers Hannity anything more than a spokesman/pundit for conservatism. Limbaugh has proven over the years that he is a great intellect and advocate for conservatism. As someone that was fortunate enough to receive a good education I never have been all that impressed with someone's academic pedigree and the careers that those two have created for themselves are not either enhanced or diminished by the lack of a degree. The highly respected and very liberal Peter Jennings (RIP) was entrusted with delivering the most important news of the day and he was a high school dropout.

When have Palin and GWB been called the great intellects? Although they haven't said anything any more stupid than Obama has if you take away the Texas drawl or Yukon inflection.

Obama has only displayed brilliance in delivering platitudes and speeches. Intellectually he certainly pales in comparison to even Richard Nixon who most will agree was one of the most intellectually gifted presidents ever.

Yes, yes, all well and good, and still you insist Obama is a "dumb ass", that's simply frustration showing on your part. Keep hammering away on how much of a dumb ass he is all the while any happenstance tuning to Fox News produces truly outstanding examples of intellectual acuity. So weary of all the unnecessary vitriol and then getting attacked for pointing it out. Obama must be everything bad and negative, he's playing the role of Satan after all in the GOP passion play that gets played out every campaign, Obama won twice so he must be extra bad.

Yes, yes, all well and good, and still you insist Obama is a "dumb ass", that's simply frustration showing on your part. Keep hammering away on how much of a dumb ass he is all the while any happenstance tuning to Fox News produces truly outstanding examples of intellectual acuity. So weary of all the unnecessary vitriol and then getting attacked for pointing it out. Obama must be everything bad and negative, he's playing the role of Satan after all in the GOP passion play that gets played out every campaign, Obama won twice so he must be extra bad.

You know something? Obama has displayed dumbassery on many occasions. GWB has certainly said his share of dumb ass things also but Obama picks the most crucial of times to voice his pearls of wisdom "Cambridge cops acted stupidly" Not to mention his brilliant handling of the situation in Ferguson and down right irresponsible comments. "terrible deeds in the name of Christianity" when he hasn't even thought about the fact that he has contradicted his and those within the democrat party's own talking points when it comes to the inclusion of ISIS within the religion of Islam.

He is nothing more than a shoot from the mouth ideologue and gifted orator.

xfire

You know something? Obama has displayed dumbassery on many occasions. GWB has certainly said his share of dumb ass things also but Obama picks the most crucial of times to voice his pearls of wisdom "Cambridge cops acted stupidly" Not to mention his brilliant handling of the situation in Ferguson and down right irresponsible comments. "terrible deeds in the name of Christianity" when he hasn't even thought about the fact that he has contradicted his and those within the democrat party's own talking points when it comes to the inclusion of ISIS within the religion of Islam.

He is nothing more than a shoot from the mouth ideologue and gifted orator.

Well, that's a huge departure from dumb ass, nonetheless, sure, they all say shit that would earn them spots as High Priests of Asshattery. Hey, I even said back in post #14 that I don't totally dismiss your criticism, I guess that's not good enough. And I would like to belatedly thank AFox for post #24, illustrating what I said in the post directly below it (I hadn't got the chance to read his post as we apparently were posting about the same time) about being attacked for pointing out the unnecessary vitriol. You call Obama a dumb ass but apparently I'm at fault for somehow slandering Fox News and other GOP dropouts, I guess I let the bar hit me in the back. Anyway, yeah, you can claim that Obama is trying to separate ISIS (or whatever the fuck they call themselves) from Islam, but I don't see it that way, he's merely making the distinction between radicals and moderates, however accurate that may or may not be. At any rate, what one group does doesn't make another group guilty merely by having the same or similar beliefs, individuals are responsible for their own actions, otherwise we're all doomed by the people with whom we might share beliefs. The last time I checked, it still wasn't a crime to wish someone was dead, not very classy, but still, not criminal.

Well, that's a huge departure from dumb ass, nonetheless, sure, they all say shit that would earn them spots as High Priests of Asshattery. Hey, I even said back in post #14 that I don't totally dismiss your criticism, I guess that's not good enough. And I would like to belatedly thank AFox for post #24, illustrating what I said in the post directly below it (I hadn't got the chance to read his post as we apparently were posting about the same time) about being attacked for pointing out the unnecessary vitriol. You call Obama a dumb ass but apparently I'm at fault for somehow slandering Fox News and other GOP dropouts, I guess I let the bar hit me in the back. Anyway, yeah, you can claim that Obama is trying to separate ISIS (or whatever the fuck they call themselves) from Islam, but I don't see it that way, he's merely making the distinction between radicals and moderates, however accurate that may or may not be. At any rate, what one group does doesn't make another group guilty merely by having the same or similar beliefs, individuals are responsible for their own actions, otherwise we're all doomed by the people with whom we might share beliefs. The last time I checked, it still wasn't a crime to wish someone was dead, not very classy, but still, not criminal.

The republicans are the party that stakes claim to morality( which really bothers me) and when they have incidences like Larry Craig and Newt Gingrich and Randy "Duke" Cunningham I think they should be called out on it.

The democrats seem to want to stake their claim to intellectual superiority so when they have people like Obama, Pelosi and Biden saying stupid shit their claim of critical/forward thinking dominance should be brought into question. Things that people say in response to any given situation is a indication of their intellectual capacity.

xfire

The republicans are the party that stakes claim to morality( which really bothers me) and when they have incidences like Larry Craig and Newt Gingrich and Randy "Duke" Cunningham I think they should be called out on it.

The democrats seem to want to stake their claim to intellectual superiority so when they have people like Obama, Pelosi and Biden saying stupid shit their claim of critical/forward thinking dominance should be brought into question. Things that people say in response to any given situation is a indication of their intellectual capacity.

The perception that democrats "claim" intellectual superiority isn't any fault of their own, take a fool like Louie Gohmert, whom I am thankful does NOT represent my district, and the constant truly stupid things that come out of his mouth and it's no small wonder that the opposition just looks smart by comparison. It's like an ugly chick that hangs out with a fat chick, suddenly she doesn't seem quite so bad in comparison. Obama has said some stupid shit, but if you want to talk philosophically, any given instance doesn't define a person, Obama or any politician can make a really dumb ass statement, but that's all it is, a person making a dumb statement, stupidity, like excellence is the practice of a lifetime, not a singular incident or incidents, but a distinct pattern over one's life. Say what you like about Bush, Obama, or any President, really, they've achieved more than most ever will, and if that doesn't exempt them from singularly being a "dumb ass", I'm not sure what would.

George W. Bush is a dumb ass. If it weren't for the family name he would probably be selling cars somewhere. Interestingly enough, he had a better GPA than John Kerry. Let's just say for the sake of argument that Obama hasn't lived up to the accolades that have been bestowed upon him.

xfire

George W. Bush is a dumb ass. If it weren't for the family name he would probably be selling cars somewhere. Interestingly enough, he had a better GPA than John Kerry. Let's just say for the sake of argument that Obama hasn't lived up to the accolades that have been bestowed upon him.

And as I noted above, your criticism isn't wholly without merit. As for Obama's actual intellect, perhaps he deserves the accolades, perhaps not, but by any metric he's not a dumb ass. Nor is Bush, he leveraged his advantages to greater effect than most.

And as I noted above, your criticism isn't wholly without merit. As for Obama's actual intellect, perhaps he deserves the accolades, perhaps not, but by any metric he's not a dumb ass. Nor is Bush, he leveraged his advantages to greater effect than most.

Can't wait to see the criticism that is heaped upon Scott Walker for dropping out of Marquette. The governor to your east is a Rhodes Scholar yet some will try and portray him as a bayou inbred.

xfire

Can't wait to see the criticism that is heaped upon Scott Walker for dropping out of Marquette. The governor to your east is a Rhodes Scholar yet some will try and portray him as a bayou inbred.

I think the better path is to criticize Walker and Jindal for putting social issues and protecting the wealthy at the forefront of their agendas. Tea Rah! isn't a winning strategy.

I think the better path is to criticize Walker and Jindal for putting social issues and protecting the wealthy at the forefront of their agendas. Tea Rah! isn't a winning strategy.

If that is the substance of the criticism, I can live with and respect that.

xfire

If that is the substance of the criticism, I can live with and respect that.

I'm sure you'll hear some dumbasses on my side criticizing Walker for dropping out of college. Jindal is just a hot mess, so there's nothing I can really say about criticizing a Rhodes Scholar other than he needs to stop being creepy, that's really my biggest problem with him, he comes across as creepy, but I'm sure he's a lovely fellow. Scott Walker, though, yeah, he will just have to take the shots, I won't be throwing any at his education, but I'm sure democrats will make it an issue if he makes it out of the primaries, but that's highly unlikely. What are you going to say when fellow republicans take him to task for the same issue?

I'm sure you'll hear some dumbasses on my side criticizing Walker for dropping out of college. Jindal is just a hot mess, so there's nothing I can really say about criticizing a Rhodes Scholar other than he needs to stop being creepy, that's really my biggest problem with him, he comes across as creepy, but I'm sure he's a lovely fellow. Scott Walker, though, yeah, he will just have to take the shots, I won't be throwing any at his education, but I'm sure democrats will make it an issue if he makes it out of the primaries, but that's highly unlikely. What are you going to say when fellow republicans take him to task for the same issue?

I failed to mention that the shots will come from his republican opponents first. The creepy factor that you perceive from Jindal is much the same feeling I had about John Kerry. The only thing about Jindal that kinda bothers me is that he has this weird smirk on his face like he is secretly wearing women's panties.

xfire

I failed to mention that the shots will come from his republican opponents first. The creepy factor that you perceive from Jindal is much the same feeling I had about John Kerry. The only thing about Jindal that kinda bothers me is that he has this weird smirk on his face like he is secretly wearing women's panties.

Politicians being politicians, Scott Walker isn't going to get anywhere on ideas alone. And yeah, Jindal's got that, "I just bought a fuckload of panties from Victoria's Secret and they're all for ME!!" vibe. lol

bobby jindal is too ethnic. i don't know if he's about to sign legislation or charm a cobra.

i kid. i would vote the shit outta him.