• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ISIS claims Las Vegas shooting

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Really. 6 alive that flown the planes. Give us their names.

Was that guy shot and almost dead? Obviously no. You are still thinking that any bullet that hits someone kills them. It ain't so.

Go ahead and give us the names and location of the people that were actors and didn't die. Produce some from France, England, Sandy Hook CT. E-Mails? Money tracing? Some kind of Facebook shit with any type of communications?

No. Empty suits.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
7 months later we get chin cam video of the police rushing Paddocks room to stop him from killing people.
Wait what? Are you sure? Ok.
Correction. Chin cam video of the police acting casual and confused while hundreds of people are being killed by an old man with 28 machine guns , trying to locate Paddocks room to stop him from killing people.
Wait what? Are you sure?
Ok.
Completely ridiculous footage supposedly from the night of the VEGAS SHOOTING in which 600 people were shot dead.
Warning graphic content.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=H2A38N565A44

"excuse me hotel guests with door open laying in your bed, best close the door, there is a guy in a room across the hall firing thousands of rounds that can be heard clear as day a thousand feet away". Ok sorry to disturb you, have a good night.

Maybe they were deaf?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
meesternothing, you have yet to explain dead people. Your words are piss. Your videos are piss. Explain all of these dead people.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
What dead people?

Anyway, that is part of the video the Las Vegas Nevada Po-Lice released just this week for those who haven't forgotten that horrible tragedy in which 600 people were shot from a guy a half mile away.....so many mass killings ago.

I could pick it apart and find dozens of things that INDICATE BULLSHIT but YOU judge for yourselves.
I will say I seen cops 100 times more aggressive raiding a house for jaywalking warrant then these guys trying to stop a mass killing in progress.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
One of my buddies in the Las Vegas Iowa Club was wounded in the October 1st shooting. He has a silly #VegasStrong tattoo on his arm. Right below the bullet wound he needed 5 surgeries for. I'm 100% certain he wasn't acting.

Good guy for a lawyer. He went to a trunk or treat event this past Halloween. His sister-in-law and several nieces and nephews dressed as the Belchers from Bob's Burgers.