• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Isabella Soprano

Absolutely gorgeous and most importantly- "down to earth"--I hadn't seen Cathouse- # 16 before until I saw it On HBO on Demand-- where she is the "teacher"..I didn't know that was a re-run from a couple of years (how long has it been)? Well I guess she hasn't appeared in anything for a while now. Has morality set in--where the girl next door finally gives in to the "real" world? I hope not. Just seeing her on the Cathouse show, then all the pics/clips here, it is such a turn-on to see that. That she is nasty. If she is telling the truth on being prom queen, on the honor roll..etc, maybe she realizes she doesn't want to be treated as an object anymore. It might be very hard to be accepted at a "real" job though--everyone would know the past. Any starlet with the "girl next door" look can go a long way, she should stick to this life for now, make as much dough, and try to save up. Easier said than done though. Or get married. Forgot about that. She is absolutely a doll. If you have an aqua fetish (aquatapes.com), check out two of the Aquatapes video series--SU 17 and SU-22 I believe. She's in both..stunning..

Does anyone know if she's quit her career now? apparently she made a movie this year, but I haven't seen anything from her in a long time, I really liked her too. she reminded me of a hotter version of an ex girlfriend :tongue:

Absolutely gorgeous and most importantly- "down to earth"--I hadn't seen Cathouse- # 16 before until I saw it On HBO on Demand-- where she is the "teacher"..I didn't know that was a re-run from a couple of years (how long has it been)? Well I guess she hasn't appeared in anything for a while now. Has morality set in--where the girl next door finally gives in to the "real" world? I hope not. Just seeing her on the Cathouse show, then all the pics/clips here, it is such a turn-on to see that. That she is nasty. If she is telling the truth on being prom queen, on the honor roll..etc, maybe she realizes she doesn't want to be treated as an object anymore. It might be very hard to be accepted at a "real" job though--everyone would know the past. Any starlet with the "girl next door" look can go a long way, she should stick to this life for now, make as much dough, and try to save up. Easier said than done though. Or get married. Forgot about that. She is absolutely a doll. If you have an aqua fetish (aquatapes.com), check out two of the Aquatapes video series--SU 17 and SU-22 I believe. She's in both..stunning..
The story going around now is that she eventually gave in and fucked Dennis Hoff, the owner of The Bunny Ranch after he'd been chasing her for a while and was getting tired of fucking Sunset Thomas. Little did she know that Hof had Herpes, and she freaked and decided to quit everything altogether.

The story going around now is that she eventually gave in and fucked Dennis Hoff, the owner of The Bunny Ranch after he'd been chasing her for a while and was getting tired of fucking Sunset Thomas. Little did she know that Hof had Herpes, and she freaked and decided to quit everything altogether.

See, I just saw on Cathouse last night that she mentioned something about a husband. Maybe that's why. I was pretty sure it was her. I heard tlaking off camera while they were shooting some girls boobs and it was the same voice and her talking when the camera went to her. Apparently she's married but you can still pay to fuck her at the ranch.

*shrug*

Her husband gets het heard, but she shares the vag with everyone who has the cash I guess.... Who knows.

I heard her talking on cathouse last night and she mentioned having a husband